• Breaking News

    Tuesday, May 25, 2021

    ATLAS How many bears do you need to win against the damned atlas.

    ATLAS How many bears do you need to win against the damned atlas.


    How many bears do you need to win against the damned atlas.

    Posted: 24 May 2021 06:09 PM PDT

    Alrighty.. so been playing a while now on my private atlas servers and I've left the settings basically standard.

    I'm finding the army of the damned to be a huge problem. Why is the difficulty so extreme after fine.. I dont even need bears when doing fine treasure maps I mace through the damned like butter no matter how many and hardly take any damage. Now when I do journeyman maps 15.2 I have 4 nearly max level bears lvl 19,21,27,28 plus 2 lower level 9,10. Who's levels are 60's and close to that since taming and leveling. And we can barely survive the battle against 5 lvl 80 warriors.

    I'm told the max level wild bear is 30 is that not right? And I hear everyone is using the bears.. am I not using enouph bears or what's the issue here. I'm lvl 71 and well id like to go after the bigger loots here whats the deal? By the way all my bears have masterwork plate helmets. Or what ever the gold level is.

    submitted by /u/Incognito8P
    [link] [comments]

    Map issue

    Posted: 24 May 2021 12:57 PM PDT

    I play on a unofficial server, I have the small map which only shows the grid I am in.

    Sextant Minimap and the larger atlas are just blank.

    If I open a treasure map some of them are blank, and my in hand map is white. Some treasure maps show the island and the X.

    I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling, different profiles, different Xbox, alternate Mac address, clearing the saved data, clearing the cache, turning off HDR, changing to 1080p. Nothing fixes it.

    I'm beginning to think it's a nitrado problem. It happens on other unofficial servers too. Official servers are working fine.

    Does anyone have this problem and any solutions?

    submitted by /u/MajorFreitag
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment