• Breaking News

    Friday, May 28, 2021

    ATLAS Foutain of youth

    ATLAS Foutain of youth


    Foutain of youth

    Posted: 28 May 2021 12:12 PM PDT

    Does anybody have any info on them. Been playing a month or so. I have no idea how and where to find them. I know about being level 90. After that I'm clueless. Any help much appreciated.

    submitted by /u/CharmingCareer9503
    [link] [comments]

    How much firepower to capture a sea fort?

    Posted: 27 May 2021 01:50 PM PDT

    Hi, I'm looking to capture an unclaimed Sea Fort in the server I'm in.

    The only issue is that I don't know how much firepower I need to bring to the party - there doesn't seem to be much in the way of videos etc with "real life" captures.

    I'm early game at the moment on this server and I'm solo, so factor in that I'd be using common equipment. Would this be doable with a schooner? Or do I need to gather up the gold for something larger? I have both the materials and unlocks to do it, but gold is the bottleneck.

    submitted by /u/Sophist_Floof
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for people to join me with building a roleplay town. Must be within theme/cute buildings. Also, marketplace/stores. DM me if you're interested. [Unofficial, Supreme Atlas]

    Posted: 27 May 2021 04:42 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment