• Breaking News

    Saturday, May 22, 2021

    ATLAS What is the state of the singleplayer as of 2021 may?

    ATLAS What is the state of the singleplayer as of 2021 may?


    What is the state of the singleplayer as of 2021 may?

    Posted: 22 May 2021 01:02 PM PDT

    Is any of the new changes (farmhouse, warehouse, markets, ramming galley, masjestic Kraken) available in singleplayer? I havent played in a very long time.

    submitted by /u/agokiss
    [link] [comments]

    Dolphins

    Posted: 21 May 2021 08:03 PM PDT

    Alright guys I know I'm full of questions tonight but hopefully this will be the last one I have to bug you with.. How do you tame dolphins I know you need prime fish meat just can't figure it out for the life of me

    submitted by /u/Least_Entrepreneur89
    [link] [comments]

    Trading routes in singleplayer?

    Posted: 21 May 2021 10:26 PM PDT

    Hey I wondered if the trading system could work in singleplayer?

    Any experience or other tips to make some gold?

    submitted by /u/Relaxia
    [link] [comments]

    Alright guys I’m in need of some help... I’ve been trying to tame a cat for weeks now and no matter what I do I can’t seem to sneak up on it with out spooking it. Can anyone give me pointers on how to keep from spooking them? Thank you in advance. Still a new player

    Posted: 21 May 2021 03:41 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment