• Breaking News

    Wednesday, July 14, 2021

    ATLAS State of official servers - fighting against cheaters all season (Video) NA PVP

    ATLAS State of official servers - fighting against cheaters all season (Video) NA PVP


    State of official servers - fighting against cheaters all season (Video) NA PVP

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 12:43 PM PDT

    Cannon Dismount Keybind

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 09:37 PM PDT

    Hey guys, Working on building cannon tower and keep manually loading cannons and then falling to my death. Anyone know what key bind it is to pick which direction you dismount from your cannon when its sealed in a 1x1 ? I cant remember for life of me.

    submitted by /u/Ostrowercha
    [link] [comments]

    Can't build anywhere in pc single player

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 05:12 PM PDT

    I have decay off I left the spawn point and even went a ways out and still can't build

    It just tells me i need the flag to build but I can't even find that.

    Seriously this is why I always just go back to Ark.

    submitted by /u/SpaceThings_
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment