• Breaking News

    Thursday, March 21, 2019

    Atlas Water

    Atlas Water


    Water

    Posted: 21 Mar 2019 10:00 AM PDT

    Totally new newb here. I loved atlas so much after 10 minutes of playing on the main server that I switched my ark server to atlas. It didn't give a choice on where to start out and we are having trouble finding islands with fresh water sources. Is there a trick? I thought I had hit the jackpot but both lakes on one island appear to be salt water even though they're inland.

    I really don't want to have to play that water mini game for water on a multiple times a day basis and my little crew and I want to set up shop somewhere near a freshwater source.

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/getoutofmycave
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment