• Breaking News

    Tuesday, April 2, 2019

    Atlas Message To The Atlas Devs

    Atlas Message To The Atlas Devs


    Message To The Atlas Devs

    Posted: 02 Apr 2019 10:54 AM PDT

    So I was sailing my Galleon that I had for a week now. I sailed from k12 with materials and from a freeport with 20 000 gold worth of rare materials to craft my last mythical blueprints to end your wipe with a bang and on the way a red Ghost ship aggro's me. The game crashes. I cannot log back in for at least 10 minutes because of steam not connecting, when I log back on my Galleon is sunk by your shitty mechanic. So now I refuse to play your game because at ANY point this can happen again and I loose all hours of progression. Screw that. If your game crashes why should I suffer all the hours of game play??? Either the ship despawns on my crash or deaggros and turns away. A very simple mechanic that you missed out on. Resulting in MANY people not even wanting to play your game. I actually enjoyed your game for a month for about 20h a day until this day. What's the point now if I can at any time loose all my shit????

    submitted by /u/RhythmiztiC
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment