• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 7, 2019

    ATLAS Was expecting a lot more & I'm one of the pessimists

    ATLAS Was expecting a lot more & I'm one of the pessimists


    Was expecting a lot more & I'm one of the pessimists

    Posted: 06 Apr 2019 11:43 PM PDT

    Atlas PTR: CRAB TAMING and exploring UNDERWATER world!

    Posted: 07 Apr 2019 07:56 AM PDT

    Did the devs fix the animal spawn?

    Posted: 07 Apr 2019 09:37 AM PDT

    Hi guys, I played the game at launch but after a month I couldn't take it anymore... however I feel like I'd love to give this game a second chance because I deeply don't wanna give up on it... Did they change the amount of predators spawning in various areas or is it still hell on earth? What about the other issues? Thanks to whoever takes the time to answer!

    EDIT: i Also heard about the stone building mats requirement fuckup, did they change it or is it still shitty?

    submitted by /u/Tredgh
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else noticing a lack of rich metal rocks?

    Posted: 07 Apr 2019 09:36 AM PDT

    I've been running around a bunch different islands since the PTR came out. I've been to maybe 20 or so and I'm really having trouble finding rich meal rocks many islands seem to completely lack them. Any one else encountering this? I suppose they could just have been recently farmed but most of the servers have only a few people on them. Just wanted to see if any one else was experiencing this.

    submitted by /u/greekman89
    [link] [comments]

    Well done on the perfermance

    Posted: 06 Apr 2019 03:33 PM PDT

    At least for me the game runs much smother . Good job devs !

    submitted by /u/Hulg
    [link] [comments]

    Crabs are too easy.

    Posted: 07 Apr 2019 01:17 AM PDT

    Considering you have the taming food,(which I haven't been able to figure out where to get from so far), taming them is super easy. Literally a solo job, doable on a sloop with a bow. Since you can't bola underwater, all you have to do is get them to low hp and feed. They barely have any hp, you can kill them before they even get close, 20 shots per bow tops if you are taming a max level and your aim is shit.

    submitted by /u/Oliverfailure
    [link] [comments]

    No more starter islands on the Test Server?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2019 04:34 PM PDT

    A little lost here. Keep spawning around, and cant find a starter island at all. The islands I spawn on are owned, does this mean I cannot build a boat to leave or should I be able to find a starter island or something?

    submitted by /u/Oehk
    [link] [comments]

    I'm a little sad they fixed treasure maps.

    Posted: 06 Apr 2019 10:01 PM PDT

    I was getting used to the idea that this is just how it worked. If you wanted gold, you had to scrape it up from flotsam and wrecks and hope to steal it from other people. There would be a lot of work for a guy in a sloop with a gun or two, catching flotsam farmers and wreck divers and stealing their meager gold supplies. The big boys would do treasure maps for real money in golden age ruins but that just means they become the "treasure fleet" -- the targets you hope to catch with their pants down because they have thousands of gold on them. A real haul!

    But they fixed treasure maps.

    Now it's back to the days of everyone with a bear soloing thousands of gold on islands. Wrecks and flotsam are just for the dice roll of blueprints because the gold is absolutely meaningless and most people will just sail past them.

    I'd kinda like to see treasure maps stay difficult and most gold comes from wrecks and flotsam -- stuff that gets people out on the sea.

    What's this obsession with land based questing in a pirate game, anyway.

    submitted by /u/SlamzOfPurge
    [link] [comments]

    PUNISH THE BOBS | TPG Atlas PTR Day 1

    Posted: 06 Apr 2019 04:56 PM PDT

    Welcome to The Federation

    Posted: 06 Apr 2019 01:52 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment