• Breaking News

    Friday, June 21, 2019

    ATLAS #1 NA PVP Team Casualty: Art of War (NoNoNo Annihilated)

    ATLAS #1 NA PVP Team Casualty: Art of War (NoNoNo Annihilated)


    #1 NA PVP Team Casualty: Art of War (NoNoNo Annihilated)

    Posted: 21 Jun 2019 11:00 AM PDT

    Alliance/Coalition Influence Map [21.06.2019] NA [COLONIES] PVP

    Posted: 21 Jun 2019 08:54 AM PDT

    Anyone Know How to Create Company Wide Map Markers

    Posted: 20 Jun 2019 09:18 PM PDT

    Any help be really nice thanks again

    submitted by /u/pyroz336
    [link] [comments]

    Do individual power stones give you any buff?

    Posted: 20 Jun 2019 03:18 PM PDT

    I've never collected power stones. I know all together with them you can summon the Kraken, but do they individually do anything at all? Or give you anything?

    submitted by /u/calebcsimmons
    [link] [comments]

    #gayifsunk

    Posted: 20 Jun 2019 12:54 PM PDT

    Bought the game as soon as it launched but... never played it. Should I jump into it now?

    Posted: 20 Jun 2019 12:27 PM PDT

    Hello, like the title says, I bought the game just as it launched, but then, before being able to install it because I was away for some days, I kept seeing bad reviews and performance issues with the game, so when I eventually got back, I didn't really had the motivation to download 120 GB (WOW) of a game that I didn't even know if my computer could run. Some time has passed, and I was wondering if the issues described above have been fixed or not.

    submitted by /u/-Sil3nt
    [link] [comments]

    The regime needs you!

    Posted: 20 Jun 2019 01:01 PM PDT

    Ravenous Regime is recruiting sailors of all experiences and backgrounds. We are based on the Kraken Maw pvp server, and have a couple of islands of our own with a strong alliance. You will not have to farm for hours to find your place in our ranks. We are a fun and relaxed group. If you want to find out more send me a message on Reddit or discord. Tal#9080

    submitted by /u/Tal213
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment