• Breaking News

    Tuesday, April 7, 2020

    Atlas Anyone else having this problem?

    Atlas Anyone else having this problem?


    Anyone else having this problem?

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 10:17 AM PDT

    I was just sailing yesterday then boom 3 planks gone, yes I thought maybe I hadn't repaired in a minute. Then for some reason the planks I had in my hot bar were gone and randomly on the spots where the broken cannon port planks were. I had cannon ports where the regular planks just filled in and also had extra cannon ports in my hot bar. So, why didn't it use the cannon port plank for the parts where the cannon ports were if they automatically just repair themselves? Also, not even the main issue. So after losing those first 3 planks I went through and made for absolute sure everything was repaired. 5 minutes later the exact same thing happened. So I just quickly went back to my base. Thank goodness I carry a lot of extra planks with me. But the auto fill over my cannon ports with Normal planks happened again. Why am I just losing planks? I hope this is easy to follow and not to confusing.

    submitted by /u/dbrusven
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment