• Breaking News

    Monday, June 3, 2019

    ATLAS Post fight pic - 12 minute Ice Cave boss fight with WTF Alliance

    ATLAS Post fight pic - 12 minute Ice Cave boss fight with WTF Alliance


    Post fight pic - 12 minute Ice Cave boss fight with WTF Alliance

    Posted: 03 Jun 2019 09:23 AM PDT

    Undisputed

    Posted: 03 Jun 2019 12:53 AM PDT

    Dear Happy Games

    Posted: 02 Jun 2019 12:36 PM PDT

    I know you're on these forums preaching that Udon donated 5k blasting powder and that you guys had some "amazing gliding tower" that made it so you guys could glide over to the island on A12 and place Explosive barrels as a company and that your wipe was unjust and nothing more then the Devs "picking" and "choosing" who actually wins in this game. We weren't going to post this video because we didn't want to shed any negativity on the game but since you're calling out the devs we're going to go ahead and post the proof that none of what you said is true and that you really were exploiting the explosive barrels and therefor the devs made the right call.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SU_0Ucqq8fQ

    Pay close attention to where your 1 player picks up a barrel, places it down, then places another right behind it picks that one up and this process rinses and repeats. So, while you want to sit here and pretend you were a legit company that was unjustly wiped by the devs of the game -- we'll set the record straight and prove your crying wrong.

    Next time, try and play the game correctly and maybe you wont find yourself having to be in complete rebuild mode. Good luck to you.

    submitted by /u/NoLimits-BF
    [link] [comments]

    The intelligence RNG is terrible

    Posted: 03 Jun 2019 01:36 AM PDT

    Can we please get some consistency in the intellect craft bonus? I spent some time tonight getting my intelligence as high as I possibly could. I grabbed the crow, threw on the intellect kit and even went to sea to find a dolphin. I was crafting our Mythical Large Shipyard to place, so I wanted to get the best possible craft bonus I could. After all that I hit the smithy with a total intelligence of 485 percent. While that's not by any means the max possible, it's definitely getting up there. I was stoked to see the bonus I was about to get on my shipyard. To my not so delightful surprise I got a whoppin 3.5 percent bonus.

    I have seen better numbers on my 220 percent intelligence base. Now maybe I don't completely understand how the bonus is calculated, but it seems to me like it's awfully random and the crows, dolphins and gear only give it a small chance of a good crafting bonus. If that's the case, fill me in on what I am missing because a 3.5 percent bonus with 485 percent intelligence seems like a load of crap. Can we maybe get tighter ranges please. If I have a high intellect, I want the crafting bonus to represent that, not still give a chance of getting a poor bonus.

    submitted by /u/UC14
    [link] [comments]

    Alliance/Coalition Influence Map [03.06.2019] NA [COLONIES] PVP

    Posted: 03 Jun 2019 11:27 AM PDT

    Rotting Meat Projectiles?

    Posted: 03 Jun 2019 01:14 AM PDT

    When can spoiled meat be introduced to warfare?

    Catapult nasty meat on target, nasty meat pile can slow players or interrupt their motions with retching and vomiting until someone runs up to the pile to dispose of it like a body.

    submitted by /u/Wvlfy
    [link] [comments]

    Resources for trading tames.

    Posted: 02 Jun 2019 06:24 PM PDT

    I'm kind of amazed that this doesn't already exist, but https://www.reddit.com/r/TradeAtlas appears to be dead.

    Have some high level horses (bred). Looking to sell individuals 60+ for 2k gold (neutered). Willing to trade the line itself for other lines (Bears, Crows etc).

    What resources exist out there for facilitating trade?

    submitted by /u/moses_the_red
    [link] [comments]

    Is this game any good?

    Posted: 03 Jun 2019 12:11 AM PDT

    Good Evening Atlas Subreddit, So I feel the reviews on steam are very biased due to the bad launch so I thought I should come to the subreddit and see what you guys think as the games currently 21$ AUD on steam?

    Well for reference I absolutely loved Ark and had 600+ hours and I also played a ton of Rust so I was wondering what do you guys think of the game?

    Anyways thanks in advance :)

    submitted by /u/Schlappyyy
    [link] [comments]

    Non dedicated servers availability

    Posted: 02 Jun 2019 11:50 PM PDT

    So me and my friend were planning to buy this game as we are huge fans of ark but we mostly played ark in a non dedicated server which we hosted .We were wondering if the same option (like no need to download extra server files or pay for a server etc) was available for atlas and is the game worth playing in this way

    submitted by /u/sgeorge33
    [link] [comments]

    No, but for real, where did he go?

    Posted: 02 Jun 2019 05:33 PM PDT

    mirror effect with the image of the island

    Posted: 02 Jun 2019 05:44 PM PDT

    Hello, I just put the new islands on my server but I have a problem with the mini map and atlas map marker. There is a mirror effect with the image of the island (the marker is on the left of the island and my character is on the right of the island) Do you know about this problem and do you know the solution to fix it in the SGE Thank you.

    submitted by /u/Alda_Rills
    [link] [comments]

    Fishing Net

    Posted: 02 Jun 2019 12:25 PM PDT

    How do you use this thing? We're on a chair on a schooner at speed, and we keep getting "no ammo". Anyone have success with this thing?

    submitted by /u/Ya_like_dags
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment