• Breaking News

    Friday, July 26, 2019

    ATLAS Admin spawn for Large Stone Wall

    ATLAS Admin spawn for Large Stone Wall


    Admin spawn for Large Stone Wall

    Posted: 26 Jul 2019 11:06 AM PDT

    Does anyone know the command for this? Can't find it anywhere

    submitted by /u/RealTrashyC
    [link] [comments]

    DEVS , TIME TO MERGE AND WIPE ?

    Posted: 25 Jul 2019 10:47 PM PDT

    DEVS , TIME TO MERGE AND WIPE ?

    Isnt it probably time to merge and wipe the NA and Eu Pvp servers, lets be honest every group has had massive player drop off and most people dont even log in, on top of that 90% of players that are left are saying they are either going to be going to play classic wow or last oasis in a months time, so thats going to be the nail in the coffin. why dont the devs just wipe now to encourage people to come back, the game is at it most fun for the first month, and new players are never going to join mid season because the power gap. This isnt ark you have to have 3 monthly seasons or something along those lines.

    Why dont you announce a wipe and remove alliances, because right now you basically have a race war in the game (which is really unhealthy) the nutcupping alliance (everyone left on the map) vs the Chinese on NA servers. Removing alliances will encorage pvp and yeah people will still ally up and the nutcupper alliance will still exist they cant help but to cup each others balls, but it will stop 60 people spawning in to help allies when 10 people attack them. Stop listening to the mega alliances yes they bitch and make the most noise but so many of your changes just screw over the rest of your player base.

    Lastly, next time you add content to the game dont nerf it to the point its useless, Torps were a great thing but now they are nerfed to the point of been completely useless and their was no point even adding them? instead of just making them trash why not 1) up the weight of the launch and torps - so for a brig to be viable with them you could only have 2 launchers and a 10 torps to even be able to catch someone, 2) then give them a long reload so they can be spammed as fast a cannon reload, and spending time on skins sail skins and steering wheel skins is a joke by the way invest you time in actual content.

    Most people had hope for this game, and it could of been pretty fun. Im sure alot of players could write a page of suggestions or maybe its time to just let it die.....

    https://i.redd.it/p9qzuvse6lc31.jpg

    submitted by /u/LastAustralian
    [link] [comments]

    Alliance/Coalition Influence Map [26.07.2019] NA [COLONIES] PVP

    Posted: 26 Jul 2019 08:57 AM PDT

    Merging Companies

    Posted: 25 Jul 2019 05:39 PM PDT

    Has anyone had any experience merging Companies since the mega update was added all the posts I have seen are around 5-6 months ago! we both own islands on NA PVE just wondering if the islands merge with the company?

    submitted by /u/Colmaw
    [link] [comments]

    Changing tether distance in non dedicated multiplayer to allow friends off the same grid?

    Posted: 25 Jul 2019 06:36 PM PDT

    Right now in the gamesettings file, I can change the tether distance to allow friends outside the preset "3(km?)" range.

    Is there anyway to allow my local server to let my friends go to another grid outside of the one I am in? Say if I'm in M7 and I want to go to L7, but my friend is still doing their thing in M7. Right now, it will auto tether him to me when I change grids... is there anyway to prevent this in the settings?

    submitted by /u/Alone_ForNever
    [link] [comments]

    Well goodbye short time with atlas

    Posted: 25 Jul 2019 10:26 PM PDT

    So 5 weeks of good gaming on the game I was wanting to play since launch and finally got around to playing. Too bad it had to end too soon due to Wookies wanting to throw my name out there as an "Insider" and following up with Alisa whiteheart. funny how I get called an insider but the guy I started playing the game with (4 days ahead of him ) is in Wookies still but I get thrown into the ground as an insider because I was asking Digital Trauma questions about companies and things I'd like to know proof of conversations i got called an insider for
    https://gyazo.com/50d2ccd5747884720a4777d87b2a2c75
    https://gyazo.com/171066d16f95aacdcb037bbd0866c5a6
    https://gyazo.com/97065ce598a20ae955b0598e20268a68
    https://gyazo.com/3459978ccb9320647e7916fbfdf8f4f7
    https://gyazo.com/0346b960a3a2f78b5a4b979eb9b83a67
    https://gyazo.com/ad5dc21657d4da3be31f41753a8f98aa
    Image that i screenshotted of dank saying i was talking to nonono when they got raided
    https://gyazo.com/fd4f6c436661325f99132586aec149a5

    https://gyazo.com/c3b25666dc0c191805c2c336de70555c
    https://gyazo.com/f05852e86c21e91693f1c8ada0f26727
    Insider I am for sure guys congrats if you think i deleted some of the conversation ask Digital of no no no for screenshots legit only person I have had contact with besides members of wookies and members of boom team after I joined

    anyways I would like to thank a few people even though some have betrayed me and made lies or booted me
    first off members of Boom Team mainly Escanor Dracolis and Silent warrior
    Escanor thank you for giving me the chance to play with boom team you went all out and invited me and gave me the chance to play and you taught me more then anyone in the game you showed me whatever is lost can be gained with fun
    Dracolis you helped teach me just like Es
    Silent even thought you thought I was a spy I forgive you for being wrong. thank you for helping me get the powerstone in O7 with a sloop and a bunch of melee weapons fighting the Hydra with spears and hatchets after running out of ammo half way through was fun :) and for giving me the chance to repair your boat when we attacked AEA
    next Dank even thought you and the rest of your company thought I was giving info when you guys got raided I forgive you guys enjoy your gameplay and have fun
    Murphy thank you for showing me tips and tricks of building you are a true base building god.
    Paladin thank you for helping me build my first ships above common with your intelligence may retribution rest in peace.
    Jofuze of course this isn't good bye you are a good friend of mine thank you for taking the chance to buy the game and try it out you are up 186 hours now :)

    everyone else in wookies even thought you all threw me away at the first sight thinking I was a spy, thank you for giving me my first big company.

    people of the war in F5 thank you for the fun knocking me out dragging me into the sharks and for the amazing fights you guys gave me anyways
    and Alisa I understand you are looking out for your friends companies and all but you really think I would fuck over a friend of Noctwolf ask him if I would fuck over any of his friends.

    now with what Escanor always says to me "Have fun it's a game" I'm out seeya guys hopefully in future of Atlas

    submitted by /u/GhostShotTV
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment