• Breaking News

    Monday, July 22, 2019

    ATLAS I'm sorry Atlas, I loved the idea of you (truly) but it's not even worth logging in. Tried unofficial, PVE and PVP.

    ATLAS I'm sorry Atlas, I loved the idea of you (truly) but it's not even worth logging in. Tried unofficial, PVE and PVP.


    I'm sorry Atlas, I loved the idea of you (truly) but it's not even worth logging in. Tried unofficial, PVE and PVP.

    Posted: 21 Jul 2019 04:08 PM PDT

    This game is not meant for people with jobs. Unfortunately, the pirate MMO aspect just isn't there. Yet, there was so much opportunity. If we could actually use ports, felt like ships mattered, and had more customization (furnitures, towns etc) it could really feel like the ultimate game. Instead, you spend time getting a bear, doing maps, and then building patterns. Better get your tames. On the PVP front they keep trying to change how islands are done, but there's no good solution. The game just doesn't live up to expectation. I'm sad because I had so much hope for the game.

    I mean, I really don't even have to list my full complaints. You all know them. You all feel them. Despite 549 hours, I am calling it quits. Then again - all of my teammates already did.

    I'll always remember the first few months, because they truly were fun for a time.

    submitted by /u/Imperceptions
    [link] [comments]

    ATLAS: The Ultimate Pirate MMO Sandbox Survival Game

    Posted: 21 Jul 2019 03:26 PM PDT

    Welcome to F5

    Posted: 21 Jul 2019 04:36 PM PDT

    decay in freeports

    Posted: 21 Jul 2019 08:57 PM PDT

    concerning freeports auto decay: so we are ok with the decay if you are anchored but whilst driving through you get decayed and that dosent seem to be "fair". i say "fair" because we all know the old addage however lets even it out - #nosailingdecay

    submitted by /u/IMcloneE
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment