• Breaking News

    Sunday, July 7, 2019

    ATLAS Took 3 days but finally finished my company’s first base.

    ATLAS Took 3 days but finally finished my company’s first base.


    Took 3 days but finally finished my company’s first base.

    Posted: 06 Jul 2019 09:30 PM PDT

    Gin&Tonic Ep. 24 Another Donation from CSTG

    Posted: 07 Jul 2019 02:45 AM PDT

    Quick Suggestion: Leaderboard for ships!

    Posted: 07 Jul 2019 08:24 AM PDT

    It would be damn cool if we had a page that listed the ships in a given Atlas sortable by name, company, ship level, number of SotD defeated, distance travelled etc.

    submitted by /u/Darkweaver_TR
    [link] [comments]

    #Sushigang NO.7 Fleet - Large Shipyard

    Posted: 07 Jul 2019 04:15 AM PDT

    200 Tames in 2 days

    Posted: 06 Jul 2019 07:24 PM PDT

    Alliance/Coalition Influence Map [07.07.2019] NA [COLONIES] PVP

    Posted: 07 Jul 2019 05:33 AM PDT

    Handling sails are faster than speed sails!! Why??

    Posted: 06 Jul 2019 05:13 PM PDT

    Here's the deal: I'm in single player, I have spammed the cheat gfi codes to put hundreds of mythical ship pieces in my inventory, and then constructed a brig from only the best rolls.

    Using the sextant, I am able to see heading, coordinates, region, and speed of my ship. It also lasts for 7,477 seconds! That's like two hours. Awesome buff!

    I have zero mods installed.

    I placed three speed sails, mythical quality, 223% increased max speed, 212% turning effectiveness.

    Max speed with these, on a brig with weight of 5358/16200 is 16.00 knots sailing with the wind at full arrow but not during a storm.

    I then swapped the sails out with three mythical quality handling sails: effective angle 135% which means I am always in the green. It's nearly a full circle for wind angle indicator. 223.236% sail acceleration.

    Max speed with this setup at the same weight is 26.00 knots!!

    Handling sails are almost twice as fast as speed sails, and turn way way better!

    What's going on?

    I just returned to Atlas after leaving prior to the major wipe. Single player sounded great and I'm enjoying it.

    But I was very surprised to see how much faster handling sails are.

    Anyone else have test results that agree with this?

    Is this only at top-end mythical sail quality?

    submitted by /u/Bowtie16bit
    [link] [comments]

    Grape Shot Through Wood Stairs

    Posted: 06 Jul 2019 07:41 PM PDT

    I get it, meta. Realistically you wouldn't fire a load of grapshot through stairs just to possible hit someone

    Arguable that in a dire situation you would but im not sure if game mechanically this fits well :)

    submitted by /u/dmradio
    [link] [comments]

    Wild Shieldhorn @ g3 ?

    Posted: 06 Jul 2019 11:55 AM PDT

    I spent a few hours at g3 yesterday looking for tameable shieldhorns , was killing the non wild ones hoping for a wild to spawn , is this how it works? Or am i at a bad golden age ruin for shieldhorns ? I did see one wild hairy rex, I wasn't setup to tame that but it gave me hope that I could tame a shieldhorn there at least

    submitted by /u/nokarman8
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment