• Breaking News

    Wednesday, October 16, 2019

    ATLAS Any plans for new Ship types?

    ATLAS Any plans for new Ship types?


    Any plans for new Ship types?

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 04:06 PM PDT

    Have Grapeshot mentioned the idea of adding new ship types, like Frigates, Cutters, or Man-o-Wars/ Dreadnaughts in any way?

    submitted by /u/Biggw711
    [link] [comments]

    So About That Seahorse...

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 04:53 PM PDT

    As far as I am aware it hasn't actually been patched in yet, but I'd like to take this opportunity to butt heads with whoever is making these design choices.

    In the first place... How in the hell is thing going to spit poison through a highly pressurized medium (trench water) with enough power to penetrate rotted wood? Much less Golden Age Metals? How can you read that without immediately being struck by how ridiculous it sounds? This team is generally good at making things fit into their established context in a semi logical fashion, don't ruin your track record...

    In the second place, we can't tame it? Why are you so determined to deny us a proper water mount? Or even a flyer? It's not like either of them would have the stamina or weight capacity necessary to replace boat travel. It's simply another tool in the box, and it's fun, so why not? I for one would love to gallavant through the sea on the back of a Hippocampus...

    If it's truly your intention to make it so that all play styles can remain competitive and no one is forced into a specific pattern, beast tamers need reliable aquatic travel apart from submarines, and while the Grand Tortugar certainly fulfills this role in part, it has some weakness that the Seahorse might not.

    So to conclude, if you want a something in the trenches that pose a threat to submarines, this should not be it IMO. And it would be fantastic to have a water tame, so let's get these Seahorses saddled...

    submitted by /u/CyanicEmber
    [link] [comments]

    This looks familiar

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 08:41 PM PDT

    New Console Player - Question About Ship Damage

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 04:32 PM PDT

    So quick question, my buddy and I made the beginner sloop. We're in a PvP server on one of the beginner islands.

    We left overnight and our ship seems to have taken damage and sunk, and the boxes we had on the ship were looted as well.

    How do we avoid taking damage while offline? And can people loot your boxes in the beginner zone?

    submitted by /u/P1xelZen
    [link] [comments]

    Question

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 04:12 PM PDT

    I just built a boat, but I'm thinking about leaving the tribe I'm in, will they will keep it or can I take it with me?

    submitted by /u/JWPU
    [link] [comments]

    Trading journeyman, mastercraft and mythical blueprints.

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 04:12 PM PDT

    Got a ton of different bps

    Armors Weapons Tools Guns Crossbows Cannons Shipyards Walls/foundations/ceilings And a bunch more I can't think of.

    Down to trade for ships and tames.

    Some of these things I can't ever build cause I don't have the time possibly willing to make deal where if you craft me one or two you can just have the BP.

    Will meet in a free port so there's no funny business. Ty and good luck surviving.

    submitted by /u/Alwayshayden
    [link] [comments]

    Noon question xbox.

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 11:59 AM PDT

    If I make a character for PVE can I switch him later to a PVP area once I understand the basics and concepts? Never played before, game is currently installing. 🙏🙏

    If not, I think it might be best regardless to join PVE, learn everything then delete that char and start on PVP. But idk.

    From all the research I've done on this game so far it seems pretty toxic and full of exploits and cheats. So I might just stick with PVE to avoid it.

    Am I going to miss anything at all game wise? Like loot or events doing only Pve?

    Again, games installing I have no clue how anything works in game. Just articles and reddit I've seen so far

    submitted by /u/EmceeGibbE
    [link] [comments]

    I need some help

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 11:53 AM PDT

    Hello everyone. So ive played Ark for years and I just bought atlas for xbox. And have really enjoyed the game so far. But it's still quite confusing. How exactly does claim system work? How do you claim enemy islands? What's the peace timers and war timers? I've researched but everything gives different answers or everything seems outdated. Any help would be much appreciated! Any other tips would also be welcomed lol. Also is there any good defenses against a bear with a cannon cart? We also play PvP if that's needed. And is there any good places to research this stuff the wiki seems wrong on a lot of things

    submitted by /u/arrows19
    [link] [comments]

    How long does it take to get to age 100?

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 08:48 AM PDT

    Felons Inc. is Recruiting

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 03:13 PM PDT

    Felons Inc. played all 3 seasons. Experienced PvPers and players in general, are now again recruiting.

    -We can teach you anything youre open to learn

    -Good attitude and winning attitude is a necessity

    -Breeders in high demand

    Add to discord or xbox for more information

    Discord: Clappin_Cheeks#2753

    Xbox: Buttcheek Chity

    submitted by /u/Dread_Head_Pirates
    [link] [comments]

    Recruiting for official NA PvP

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 01:25 PM PDT

    Recruiting for official NA PvP

    I am a veteran of Ark on Xbox and new to Atlas on Xbox(been playing for a week) and I'm looking to grow my company. So far it consists of me, 3 active members and a semi active member; we have our own island in the tundra that has a healthy abundance of resources so the grind ain't bad. Primarily looking for PvPers and grinders.

    Requirements are as follows: 1. Have a mic. 2. Must have knowledge of all the ship positions i.e. controlling the sails and the wheel. 3. Have a discord. 4. Be willing to do treasure hunts to help upkeep the island. 5. Be ready to ruin the days of any Chinese company we come across.

    I mainly want other Xbox players for easier communication but if you are on PC that is fine too.

    submitted by /u/NativeDisciple
    [link] [comments]

    Recruiting for official NA PvP

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 12:57 PM PDT

    I am a veteran of Ark on Xbox and new to Atlas on Xbox(been playing for a week) and I'm looking to grow my company. So far it consists of me, 3 active members and a semi active member; we have our own island in the tundra that has a healthy abundance of resources so the grind ain't bad. Primarily looking for PvPers and grinders.

    Requirements are as follows: 1. Have a mic. 2. Must have knowledge of all the ship positions i.e. controlling the sails and the wheel. 3. Have a discord. 4. Be willing to do treasure hunts to help upkeep the island. 5. Be ready to ruin the days of any Chinese company we come across.

    I mainly want other Xbox players for easier communication but if you are on PC that is fine too.

    submitted by /u/NativeDisciple
    [link] [comments]

    Question on shipyards xbox

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 06:07 AM PDT

    I am newer player been playing on the PVE server NA and been trying to figure out how to build small shipyards. Last night built a raft and sailed to a Freeport to buy a sloop and didmt have time to get that out of Freeport before logging off. Now I read that probably when I log on my boat will be destroyed leaving me stranded. So question is how do I go about building larger shipyards?

    submitted by /u/ghostdogg87
    [link] [comments]

    Coupla pirates looking for some fellow PVP enthusiasts

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 08:55 PM PDT

    Ahoy

    My buddy and I have been playing again since wipe and are looking for some like minded individuals. We're really into PVP. We make a lot of enemies so we move often and hop islands steal some shit blow some shit up and move on to the next. We try to grind the least amount possible and just live off of the spoils of our previous plunder. If you're about that pirate life shoot me a message and we can see if you're a fit. Thanks and good luck surviving.

    submitted by /u/Alwayshayden
    [link] [comments]

    Sheet music for main theme

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 04:55 PM PDT

    Was wondering if I could find the music for this on trumpet and baritone, help is appreciated, thank you

    submitted by /u/GinormousJawn
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment