• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 17, 2019

    ATLAS Best Explosive Stone Bases

    ATLAS Best Explosive Stone Bases


    Best Explosive Stone Bases

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 10:32 PM PDT

    What is the best explosive to use on a stone buildings?

    submitted by /u/Dc3nt
    [link] [comments]

    VOIP on Xbox?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 11:25 AM PDT

    Anybody know how to use the voice chat on Xbox?! I always see people's voice chat bubble, but cannot hear anything their saying. Also have no clue how to talk back or for them to hear me.

    submitted by /u/buckaro00
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox player, brand new. Looking for a home. I'm on PVE NA.

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 09:46 PM PDT

    Can anybody take me in? I have been reading articles and guides the last 48 hours straight. I'm lvl 9. I'm based on some random lawless island and have a ship. I'll travel wherever.

    GT is EmceeGibbE

    submitted by /u/EmceeGibbE
    [link] [comments]

    I’m in the G’s of the map. Where are people going for mass metal? It’s really hindering me at this point

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 12:12 PM PDT

    TL:DR Around the g's where am I to get metal?

    submitted by /u/Aellerian
    [link] [comments]

    Hacker?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 06:15 AM PDT

    Terrible Glitch (Xbox)

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 03:56 PM PDT

    Have recently encountered a glitch two times. In shallow water your ship automatically slows down, however if there is a rock or something it won't slow down. Recently rammed into two invisible rocks. Once in my schooner and it sank in seconds, and second in my brig and just about recovered. I left and joined back and it still wasn't they yet I could walk on it. It seems to happen in shallow water and haven't seen anyone else talk about it.

    submitted by /u/Goliath-Greg
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox map stuck in camera mode

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 03:55 PM PDT

    Nothing tells me how to fix it on xbox

    submitted by /u/LeviathanAteMyPrawn
    [link] [comments]

    Recruiting for NA PvP

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 02:41 PM PDT

    Golden company is recruiting, We are a chill group of Xbox players with an island to build on. Looking to mass recruit and will have personal storage for everyone. MUST HAVE A MIC Primarily looking for Xbox players for easiest communication but pc players are welcome as well dm me here or on Xbox GT:Native Disciple

    submitted by /u/NativeDisciple
    [link] [comments]

    Cross platform patches

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 08:16 PM PDT

    As one platform goes down for a update all the islands should go into peace period for a 30mins to a hour while the other platform is up.

    Xbox today had a client update and we where in combat as we logged on multiple pc players where attacking and sinking our ships we where online prior to the update and would have been able to defend I feel like this is a oversight on Grapeshots behalf and I hope something Is considered.

    Edit : any client based update has to go through Xbox certificateion and be rolled out this can take some time and sometimes get delayed meanwhile the server and other platforms are a patch ahead and we are set waiting for ours leaving us unable to connect to defend

    submitted by /u/MrInfuse1
    [link] [comments]

    Small company PvP EU looking for a island to come live on and pay tax

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 09:27 AM PDT

    Just a 4 - 6 size company looking for a island to settle on with a decent peace time around 3 am UTC onwards, just get in touch if you're welcoming a company to build on your island please.

    submitted by /u/JordPlays2Much
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox control question

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 09:02 AM PDT

    Is it possible to scroll the company log

    submitted by /u/Garelyk_Bread
    [link] [comments]

    ATLAS | Epic Settings(4K) | RTX 2080TI Overclocked Benchmark

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 10:44 AM PDT

    New to the game

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 06:29 AM PDT

    Any tips for someone new to the game. I played a ton of ark and have 7+ ark players coming with me know that its out on xbox. I play pvp NA so thats also something that might make a difference

    submitted by /u/squidsrule47
    [link] [comments]

    Do you still have to pay gold coins to hold an island on single player?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 04:18 AM PDT

    Thinking about playing single player as I can't keep enough gold coming in to maintain an island on official playing solo. Do you still have to pay the gold on single and if so can you turn it off in the settings?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/AnthonyDawnwalker
    [link] [comments]

    XboxOne X Atlas Gameplay

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 07:28 AM PDT

    Resource Maps

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 02:12 AM PDT

    Does anyone know of any resource maps for the islands like there is on Ark?

    submitted by /u/Smithy0900
    [link] [comments]

    The NPC Zombie Apocalypse

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 01:38 AM PDT

    Dad with a life looking for other people

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 10:45 PM PDT

    I have a one year old son but loved Ark. I think I will really enjoy Atlas but need some people to play with. I'm on NA PVE for now in k8. I have a sloop and some rafts and am building a schooner. Let's be friends.

    submitted by /u/Thewanderingndn
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else experiencing a black map when viewing it under the atlas tab in the inventory? It’s been like this since the Monday patch. On Xbox. Any fixes? Thanks!

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 08:37 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment