• Breaking News

    Friday, October 18, 2019

    ATLAS Current state of OoF

    ATLAS Current state of OoF


    Current state of OoF

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 01:18 PM PDT

    Xbox Official - Looking for new recruits for the Company

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 12:56 PM PDT

    Hello!

    My name is Ayron we live in the NA but we currently play on Shark Frenzy EU server and the pings are good so I do not mind. We are also in a nice island so no one has bothered us for the past 4 days we have been playing.

    While I may be new to Atlas, I am very experienced in Ark which is basically the same game. Right now we have 3 adults in our company that are hard working, and respect each other in the company. We do not steal from each other and we always ask before we take something that is not in our Share building Structure.

    We are looking for a few more adults that would be interested in joining us on Officials. We will pick up, help you level and support you. We enjoy to have fun, and enjoy ourselves but we also expect any of our Company members to follow the simple rules, no stealing, and help one another when possible.

    If you are Interested in joining us please message me on Xbox: Ayron01

    submitted by /u/Ayron01
    [link] [comments]

    2 sloops. Both mine. Ladder glitched and I couldn't climb the damn thing currently on my way back a 3rd time in a raft. Didn't have a bed because a ghost ship destroyed it and I didn't realize till the shark got me. I'm over 2 hours so far just trying to get back to my original ship. So peeved.. ��

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 01:00 AM PDT

    Xbox island claims question.

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 09:41 AM PDT

    Ok how do I get idland point to claim a island ?

    submitted by /u/SOC-Forbidden
    [link] [comments]

    Playing with NA friends from EU

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 05:39 AM PDT

    Sorry if this is a silly or often asked question. Struggling to find any answers. I'm thinking of getting the game and playing friends. However I'm from England and they're all in North America. Am I able to play with them (XB1 or W10)? One of my friends seemed to think it could be an issue.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/DysonByson
    [link] [comments]

    Whats the current pvp meta

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 04:57 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment