• Breaking News

    Monday, October 28, 2019

    ATLAS don't forget to stop and smell the (roses) flowers

    ATLAS don't forget to stop and smell the (roses) flowers


    don't forget to stop and smell the (roses) flowers

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 10:20 PM PDT

    ??

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 11:36 AM PDT

    Do 18.9999 quality shipwrecks exist

    submitted by /u/Rasasapuffas
    [link] [comments]

    ATLAS Official forum Mod misusing their power....

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 10:43 AM PDT

    I was playing in Atlas server found on ATLAS forum, after 3 days of hard work my structure wiped by Admin. when I raised my voice on forum where I found this server, Admin started bullshit talk and told me why English player come on German server? even his advert say English speakers welcome. He call forum Mod, his friend (Forum mod) appear in 2 min and gave a notice to me, reason unknown.... Now Atlas forum want to acknowledge me before post anything, but why I do so? Why a Mod punished me for no reason (blocked over a question) and helping a rude private server Admin? Who will explain the reason Why I am getting blocked by Official forum, is game forum treated as private forum by Mods? If someone have an issue in official threads we see missing mods but in my case he appear within 2 min ? Like game no dev care about their players who try to revive ur dead game? Even I complained on twitter no one took interest... so finally I started my stream share my Incident to my viewers.

    My English not so great but try to explain everything to my viewer.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ne1mlIkL9FQ

    submitted by /u/nextcod1
    [link] [comments]

    Are elephants still broken Xbox

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 05:30 AM PDT

    The DEATH KEEL OF BoA (Band of Anarchy)

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 05:59 AM PDT

    I know this isn't the place but me and my friend a glitched. My problem is no one can see me. I cant make and account on the forums for some reason either

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 09:29 PM PDT

    Treasure maps

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 08:47 PM PDT

    Is the map always oriented properly and can the dig spot be underwater?

    submitted by /u/sr3Superior
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone have some information on how to use Company Ranks?

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 07:26 PM PDT

    My friend is trying to make it so new players can't just demolish and access everything. Anyone have tips?

    submitted by /u/LordWolfs
    [link] [comments]

    NA PVP we want a war

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 01:28 PM PDT

    So me and my guys were looking to try and claim an island but want it to be a fair fight. Anybody know of a non affiliated, non alpha company we could pick a fight with?

    submitted by /u/TDR4G0N
    [link] [comments]

    What is wrong with Xbox atlas server?

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 01:21 PM PDT

    To start off I have bought a Nitrado atlas server and it does not want to work. Here's a list of everything that doesn't work. 1. I can't leave the free port because of the fire walls for some reason. It's like this for any random sever I join not just mine. 2. If by some chance I can leave the islands in the other regions don't lead any land or animals 3. If animals spawn out side of free port it's for about three seconds then they disappear. 4. MAPS STILL WONT WORK!!

    If anybody know how to fix any of these problems it would be greatly appreciated!

    submitted by /u/TaylorV13
    [link] [comments]

    War Token Recap: NW Mighty Alliance v. SDC Half Map Alliance

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 12:52 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment