• Breaking News

    Monday, October 14, 2019

    ATLAS Is it possible to live on a ship or do you have to claim land?

    ATLAS Is it possible to live on a ship or do you have to claim land?


    Is it possible to live on a ship or do you have to claim land?

    Posted: 14 Oct 2019 05:14 AM PDT

    Just curious how viable it is to survive as a travelling company? Can you build chests and stuff on boats and can you protect them atall? Thanks

    submitted by /u/AnthonyDawnwalker
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox help

    Posted: 14 Oct 2019 11:46 AM PDT

    Games stuck on the screen thats says press a to start not been able to play it at all yet tried cold start hard reset and have reinstall the gane twice still no luck can anyone help all other games in my xbox run fine and no its not save in an external hdd any help would be appreciated thanks

    submitted by /u/fuxbox94
    [link] [comments]

    MRW I am trying to find a particular resource node.

    Posted: 14 Oct 2019 11:28 AM PDT

    Recruiting - PVE

    Posted: 14 Oct 2019 10:37 AM PDT

    Buddy and I are looking to get more people and friends to play with! Both are new to Atlas however we play 100's-1000's of hours on Ark lol.. We just got to a lawless island and are setting a little base up; both around level 10 I believe.

    Steam and Xbox player are both welcomed! One of us plays on xbox and steam The other is currently only on Xbox.

    Little information about us: Both live in the United States, Florida and Pennsylvania. Both are 27 years of age and love to game almost everyday after work. Both work 8-5ish jobs. So will be on in the evening eastern time.

    Reply back with your steam account or Xbox live account name if interested and we will message you!

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/cjh11
    [link] [comments]

    Region transfer loading glitch.

    Posted: 14 Oct 2019 05:00 AM PDT

    I'll keep this short. I've been waiting for Atlas to hit Xbox since the game was only a rumour in the gaming community. I've spent more hours of my life than I should have on Ark, and I've been ecstatic to play Atlas. That being said, twice now all of my progress was taken from me. The first time it was fine, I needed a new ship anyway so I took the time to grind out a schooner. After 6 hours of leveling and grinding materials, my Brown Pearl was complete and I took it out to the high seas in search of da booty. The booty I had waited so long for.

    While traveling to region C8, i passed into D8. The game loaded for about 3 minutes, I almost restarted it but as I reached to do so I noticed the sound come in and figured it was good now. My ship, that I worked so hard for, immediately took absurd damage out of no where as soon as the loading finished. I was prepared for damage after the first time a glitch sunk my ship, so I went below deck to take out all the necessary repair resources I had in a storage box. Even then, with calm heads and preparation, the game insisted I didn't have the required resources. My ship sunk, and once again I lost all my work.

    I requested a full refund, I can't do it. Even with all of Arks problems that I endured, all the hard work I've had to regain, this is by far the worst experience I've ever had with a video game. I'm sure that's partially my own fault due to the excitement and high hopes I have for the game and company.

    Not looking to bitch and moan, just looking to see if anyone else has had the same or similar issues. Would love to issue a ticket but they don't have tickets for xbox, the website demands a Steam I'd that I don't have, and it's stated that at this time devs will not replace any lost progress due to bugs or otherwise. So it would serve no purpose anyway. Figure I'll wait for 6-8 months and rebuy it, give it another shot. I have too much love for the art these people have created so I'm by no means leaving for good, I guess I'm just hurt.

    submitted by /u/RinneganRaikage
    [link] [comments]

    Blackwood map

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 10:06 PM PDT

    I have thought about installing atlas again as I did enjoy the game and understand the EA with its bugs and issues but before I install it again I would like to know if anyone has played much on it and what their thoughts are.

    I want to make a server for a few of us to play through and do all the pve stuff like find the stones and fight the bosses.

    Also what rates would be good so its not too grindy but not too easy?

    Any advice and info is welcome good and bad. thanks

    submitted by /u/punchyj
    [link] [comments]

    I’m glitched. I can’t do anything....

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 03:09 PM PDT

    I was playing when all of the sudden everything stopped working. I couldn't open chests, use my steering wheel, or even regen stamina and eat/drink.

    Does anybody have a solution to this?

    submitted by /u/Tomtenak42
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment