• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 20, 2019

    ATLAS Who are the largest groups/alliances anf what general areas are they based in. NA PVP

    ATLAS Who are the largest groups/alliances anf what general areas are they based in. NA PVP


    Who are the largest groups/alliances anf what general areas are they based in. NA PVP

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 09:46 AM PDT

    The Irony...

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 12:31 PM PDT

    Boosted maps?

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 06:04 AM PDT

    I'm on gorgon's gaze and I found a map that was 10.9 and when I picked it up, it said "boosted" and now the map is 18 quality in grid D12, one of the power stone islands. Is it a good or bad idea to do a map on one of those islands?

    submitted by /u/Khajmer
    [link] [comments]

    A Safe Haven for Newer Players [NA PvE]

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 10:32 AM PDT

    Hey guys! The Iron Fleet has taken up shop at The Oasis in J12 and are trying to build a great community of companies out here. We've recently finished our player-made port and are looking for other companies/solo players to come build a great community with us. There's a lot of land to set up shop, and we'll help anyone get settled in who is looking for a home or just a taming outpost!

    submitted by /u/IReMiiSsIoNz
    [link] [comments]

    State of the atlas podcast ep 2

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 01:21 PM PDT

    I’m a new player on Xbox and just left the Freeport, at this moment I said my fair well to my cat and monkey as this is where I thought my life was going to be cut short (yes I’m using kbm on console).....

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 05:20 PM PDT

    Settlement flags

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 08:47 AM PDT

    [questions] Were a tribe on Xbox and are learning as we go, if I delete a settlement flag to move it is there a timer before it can be placed again? I figure we'll have to wait the hour for the claim

    submitted by /u/xgibbsy
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone make an updated version of this?

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 11:55 PM PDT

    Any new players need a safe home?

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 02:37 AM PDT

    Hi

    If you're new or recently returning and you want a safe island to live on, hit me up.

    I've been trying to help out all the new xboxers who started recently by giving them an island to live on there protected by a larger group, and starter kits etc etc.

    A lot of people are seal clubbing, so just trying to make it so the game keeps puttering along

    We are on NA PvP

    submitted by /u/kanevast
    [link] [comments]

    Editing Flags?

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 08:47 PM PDT

    Anyone able to tell me how to edit a company flag for all the sails/claim flag?

    submitted by /u/IReMiiSsIoNz
    [link] [comments]

    Black map on unofficial server. Does anyone know how to fix this? (Xbox)

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 05:48 PM PDT

    I want to quit my job and become a pirate.

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 08:42 PM PDT

    When I play games like ARK or ATLAS it consumes my life. It becomes my full time job and I spend most waking moments grinding away inside the game.

    It is because of this I had to quit ATLAS and step away in order to put in more time working and pay these bills. I live a very frugal lifestyle and don't need more than $500 a month to get by. So for $500 a month you can have a full time employee.

    Guarantees:I will put in no less than 40 hours a week. (Likely to be far more.)

    What's yours is yours, what's mine is yours. I won't take gear/resources from the company, but I will document my contributions to the company. I will make my own farming bases, my own ships, and gather/deliver whatever the company needs.

    Any of my allies or enemies from the past stay in the past. I've got over a thousand hours in both ARK and ATLAS and have been part of major factions in both, so I have relationships with a lot of people. My loyalty isn't to people I've played with in the past, my loyalty is to whoever will support my addiction.

    Cap'n#4629

    submitted by /u/Qaden_Trievel
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment