• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 19, 2019

    ATLAS I tried (and succeded) putting all my tames onto my sloop, giraffe was a bit drunk I think 😂

    ATLAS I tried (and succeded) putting all my tames onto my sloop, giraffe was a bit drunk I think ��


    I tried (and succeded) putting all my tames onto my sloop, giraffe was a bit drunk I think ��

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 10:31 AM PDT

    How much Ark experience is transferable to Atlas?

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 03:37 PM PDT

    I've got around 1.8k hours on Xbox Ark and I'm looking to play Atlas, how much knowledge is transferable?

    Am I going to jump in and instantly know how to do everything or is this a unique experience from Ark completely?

    The gameplay I've seen, the game seems like it was built using an early access version of Ark. The ui is the same, the models and textures are the same, the animations are the same. This is kind of off putting for me because I want to play a new game, not a reskin of a broken one. Will I enjoy this or am I going to face the same problems as early access ark.

    Are the official servers like Ark, am I to avoid them at all costs unless I plan on spending years farming for 20 levels?

    I know I've asked lots in this post but I would appreciate any responses.

    submitted by /u/Nacho_Escobar
    [link] [comments]

    Thinning about snagging it for Xbone

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 01:40 PM PDT

    How is it? I know its prettttttty much brand new and in game preview but I'd hate to grab it if its unplayable.

    Edit: i cant figure out how to edit the title... But i meant thinking not thinning lol

    submitted by /u/Boniferous13
    [link] [comments]

    Come join the fun. Looking for a few more mature people to play with us, to grow with us, and to just have fun. All I ask is be as active as you can. I understand everyone has a life of some sort so I understand and never expect you to be on all the time. Play on PvE NA official server.

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 01:17 PM PDT

    [xbox] how do I sign in on my ship?

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 12:39 AM PDT

    Every time I log out of my official it boots me to a random spawn. Not where I was.

    submitted by /u/Mitwad
    [link] [comments]

    Atlas Xbox One Island Alliance's?

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 08:15 AM PDT

    is there any island me and me friend can join we are trying to make some content for youtube as well as enjoy the game but keep getting hit when we get off. is there any islands out there with nice size pirate alliance's where we could build

    submitted by /u/mitch12398
    [link] [comments]

    Hiding text on top right of the screen

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 07:57 PM PDT

    How do I hide this info on Xbox. I saw a few things in the options about server info but they didn't get rid of it.

    submitted by /u/xninjagrrl
    [link] [comments]

    NICSE NICSE! I want that bed, Give me that bed

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 05:08 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment