• Breaking News

    Tuesday, November 5, 2019

    ATLAS The beauty of this game.

    ATLAS The beauty of this game.


    The beauty of this game.

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 01:09 AM PST

    I am on Xbox, and I'm considering buying Atlas. Is it worth it?

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 04:24 PM PST

    Hello, like the title says I am considering I'd Atlas is worth a buy. I have heard mixed feelings on it. One side is that it's amazing and fun and the other is that it's a bug fuckfest. I've played Ark before, so I know Ark Devs are have a history of bugs. I consider Ark very playable and really fun, but I've heard that Atlas is borderline unplayable because of the bugs. But I've heard the Atlas Devs are in the process of fixing a lot of these. Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/creeper3122
    [link] [comments]

    Shipwrecks with cargo racks

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 08:50 PM PST

    My ship got sank while I was carrying a cargo filled with wood.

    I got back to where it sank and the cargo rack is floating in the water. I can access its inventory but I can't grab anything from it, can't drop anything and can't damage it.

    How do I get my stuff back?

    submitted by /u/on_two_legs
    [link] [comments]

    Protecting my damn ships

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 08:13 PM PST

    Im a experienced ark player but fairly new to atlas and im having a hell of a time protecting my ships when i go offline. I check my game track and they keep getting destroyes but it doesnt tell me by who so im guessing its those damn ships of the damned!! Lol just wondering how every one else protects there fleets any tips would be great thanks a lot guys.

    submitted by /u/Blueprint97
    [link] [comments]

    Ahoy there

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 01:02 AM PST

    A few of us experienced players have grabbed an island and are teaching some of our Xbox buddies the game. Feel free to come play the game with us if you want. We know how to defend our island and make it a pain for anyone to raid. We could use some more experienced players to add to the mix as well. Its nice for ship battles. We are NA PvP. Just send me a message on Reddit

    submitted by /u/Shadynasty8201
    [link] [comments]

    Ark player asking about steering wheel placement

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 05:21 PM PST

    Hey everyone

    Ive been working in building myself a good all purpose shop that'll be easy for a solo person to knock around in. Ive been watching videos and reading all the tips and whatnot i can find. I play on xbox and im having trouble being able to place a steering wheel on my sloops reliably close to the mast so i can look up from the wheel and adjust the sails.

    Am i just going nuts or is there some special trick i need to perform to get the option to place the wheel close enough so i can use both the wheel and drive the sails? Did i just get silly lucky on my first placement of the steering wheel on my first sloops where i didn't encounter this mind numbing challenge of trying to wiggle the steering wheel closer and closer?

    Is there ant tips that anyone might have about delicately to install the wheel right behind my single medium speed or handling sail? I can't seem to get it much closer is than a place that requires a couple of steps to reach the sails after finally coming up on the sail by walking around the wheel

    • turnball
    submitted by /u/turnballZ
    [link] [comments]

    Lieutenant Podium on schooner question

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 06:37 PM PST

    Hey yall, I am on an official PvP server on Xbox and my company mater wants to control my cannons from the lieutenant podium but we can not seem to get the podium to allow cannon fire from a schooner. Is this normal?

    submitted by /u/FatalityMilk
    [link] [comments]

    What is, in your opinion, the best grid square to live in for resources? (PvE)

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 12:33 PM PST

    Hey all, just wondering if anyone can give me some tips on what the best grid squares on the vanilla map are for having as many key resources nearby as possible.

    Thanks for your time.

    submitted by /u/CiaoFunHiYuk
    [link] [comments]

    Breeding not worth it

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 04:25 PM PST

    Bred bears today, 8 hrs until the first imprint. Bear was at 34% maturation but the imprint only gave me 20%. So I will only be able to get 40% imprint total. Official pve

    submitted by /u/HalfwayHornet
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment