• Breaking News

    Thursday, November 21, 2019

    ATLAS The life of a hitman

    ATLAS The life of a hitman


    The life of a hitman

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 10:36 PM PST

    Why is XP such a pain to get

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 04:02 PM PST

    I could build my entire base and fleet of boats, sink multiple boats and hardly gain any levels at all.

    I can't really see an issue with making xp a little easier to come by. I'm in a small company so I don't have access to the xp caves and I work a regular job so I don't have time to sail across the map in the hopes that my treasure map isn't on a unfriendly island so I can get my gold and xp.

    I remember the devs trying to encourage smaller companies at one point yet it is so hard to try and be competitive on something that should be basic in the game.

    Is there some reason why?

    Tmaps are boring AF surely devs could be a little more creative.

    submitted by /u/rashnu999
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else have trouble with container disappearing in single player?

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 08:55 PM PST

    Hey all, been playing Single Player and for some weird reason apparently at random my containers keep disappearing. I've had 2 smithys full of stuff, a storage box and a grill all disappear. It's not decay because sometimes it takes days to disappear and this most recent time it was 60-90 minutes tops.

    Just wondering if anyone else has had this problem and if so how you solved it.

    Thanks for your time.

    submitted by /u/CiaoFunHiYuk
    [link] [comments]

    Guide to a Nade proof puckle/swivel TOWER with Mortars |

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 08:16 PM PST

    Spawn trapped?

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 03:15 PM PST

    Anything I can do about being spawn trapped? I was killed by a tiger near my camp and now when I spawn on my bed I am instantly killed by a tiger before I can even see anything.

    submitted by /u/JustToBeFair
    [link] [comments]

    Thanks D&T, LIKE TAKING HONEY FROM A CUB

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 12:16 PM PST

    Homeless TPG living off rafts now.

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 03:45 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment