• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 23, 2019

    ATLAS Lost my favorite pet rabbit today and I had to do something extra for him. From lvl 1 to 44. Been with me since day 1. Rest in Peace little guy. Who's gonna watch my back now? :'(

    ATLAS Lost my favorite pet rabbit today and I had to do something extra for him. From lvl 1 to 44. Been with me since day 1. Rest in Peace little guy. Who's gonna watch my back now? :'(


    Lost my favorite pet rabbit today and I had to do something extra for him. From lvl 1 to 44. Been with me since day 1. Rest in Peace little guy. Who's gonna watch my back now? :'(

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 03:34 AM PST

    Company Ranking System

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 05:03 AM PST

    So Right now I have my Company setup with 4 ranks as follows.

    • Newbie - A member that is testing the water that has access to anything with a rank 0.
    • Crew - A Member that is Trusted and has access to anything in the company rank 0 to 8.
    • Admin - A Select number of members that can access the Island Flag, and anything Rank 0 to 9.
    • Owner - Rank 10, only used for myself.

    I have managed to setup anything that is placed by they rank is the Rank of the item/structure, but I am having problems with is carrying over to ships, and Tames.

    • Does anyone know if there is a way to automatically change the rank of a new tame to Rank 8?
    • Is there anyway to have my Admin be in the rank 9 without having the ADMIN Right, and still allow them to change the ranks of tames from 0 to 8 or 9?
    submitted by /u/Ayron01
    [link] [comments]

    [D&T] Part time hitman, Full time spartan

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 09:38 PM PST

    Three questions, they all relate to eachother.

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 12:38 AM PST

    First, how do you get cannons to fire while manned with crew? We got the sails working but cant get the cannons to work (xbox controller).

    Second, how hard is it to kill a monstrous blue whale?

    Third, how long does you ship inventory last after it sinks?

    For context we were sunk by a monstrous blue whale while getting shipwreck treasure and lost all of our progress (about 24 to 30 hours).

    submitted by /u/JustToBeFair
    [link] [comments]

    [D&T] Veteran soldier's perspective across many theaters and operations

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 01:17 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment