• Breaking News

    Friday, November 22, 2019

    ATLAS Me as soon as I get a raft

    ATLAS Me as soon as I get a raft


    Me as soon as I get a raft

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 10:28 AM PST

    [D&T] Large scale fleet battle (14+ Galleons) NA-PVP

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 08:00 AM PST

    Brigantine worth the jump after finding the Schooner definitely was?

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 08:55 PM PST

    Hi all

    Ive been geeking out on atlas lately being an avid ark player and as a launch day sea of thieves player only to be let down hard on that title.

    So I love the sailing, exploring, collection and grind. I was loving the sloop and figured I'd keep it small and agile. After a friend started a schooner and I've been able to basically take it over with cannon, owning all the SotD with mass cannon fire. So I figured I would probably trade in the Sloop permanently in favor of a schooner with crew ready to go.

    I was wondering what everyone's experience with the brigantine was? Based on the videos I've seen, it's definitely more lumbering compared to the Schooner but I was curious what some of the community's experience with these models? Is it an upgrade worth the trouble? (I enjoy the rss collecting personally)

    I'm just so hoping I don't go through all that effort to find the ship is unbearable compared to the others. I'm assuming it's built to slug it out more compared to the Schooner's need to keep momentum otherwise it'll get swept away pretty quick by well timed cannon fire. For all I really know the usual outcome may just be a brig is a lot like the Schooner but 1.5x the scale?

    Any information you could share would be greatly appreciated!

    • turnball
    submitted by /u/turnballZ
    [link] [comments]

    Returning Player looking for casual group play (PVE)

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 03:18 PM PST

    Returning player here, played Season 1 and 2. I just recently installed the game again and was just looking for a small group to do things with. My friends from the previous seasons had quit and didn't want to start over again. Don't need hand holding as I did a good portion solo play for a while, just looking for a small group of friendly's to do things with. Not asking to be part of your crew, I can be solo, maybe alliance? Just a group of people I can do random stuff with, hang out with or be your personal test dummy XD. Feel free to DM me! Thanks for your time!

    Edit: NA PVE server forgot that.

    submitted by /u/Kolbax
    [link] [comments]

    I need a home

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 05:25 PM PST

    I am looking for a pc unnofficial server that is semi populated with something like 2x boosted, on that server, I am lookin for a company, idk what stage you are at, I just wanna try the multiplayer experience

    P.S. I have solo'd up to a schooner, so I have some experience

    submitted by /u/Killerblox
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment