• Breaking News

    Wednesday, November 13, 2019

    ATLAS The most immersive, engaging leveling system of any modern survival game

    ATLAS The most immersive, engaging leveling system of any modern survival game


    The most immersive, engaging leveling system of any modern survival game

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 11:53 PM PST

    [DarksideRP]Swamp Gang galleon first battle :)

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 12:27 AM PST

    [Fan Content] Here’s my atmospheric gaming playlist for Atlas. Hope you also enjoy it and use it a lot!

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 10:54 AM PST

    Launched on Xbox and unsure of purchasing. Please help!

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 09:17 AM PST

    I need help with making a decision. I played Ark and I played it once it hit the preview program on xb1. I loved it so much I was able to power through the problems. I played ark a different way from how I intend playing Atlas. In atlas I want to play on a PvE server and mostly explore and build.

    I guess what I want to ask, is there enough content within the current build that can satisfy such a play style?

    submitted by /u/RayD125
    [link] [comments]

    PVP NA Recruitment Post, looking for more Sailors

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 08:26 AM PST

    The Unspoken company is looking for more sailers for our fleet. We are a decent size company that's always looking for more people to sail with. If you're interested feel free to DM me for details or questions.

    submitted by /u/Mad-Porpoise12
    [link] [comments]

    NEED TO KNOW WHAT THE PANTS WITH THE RED SQUARE MEAN I CANT FIGURE IT OUT?!

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 02:27 PM PST

    Tropical Island - NA KRAKEN PVP

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 05:08 PM PST

    Me and my company are looking for a tropical island with decently good resources. We will ally, become a tax tribe, or possibly even merge. We're currently at 29 members with a lot of activity daily. Whichever of the 3 we do, we offer bodies for protection, back up and defenses for an island. My GT is Ozmo Slice and my discord name is Ozmo Slice#8643

    submitted by /u/Ozz1709
    [link] [comments]

    Atlas NA PVP Company Recruiting/settlers needed

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 02:05 PM PST

    We need willing and participating mature crewman who are willing to put in the hard yard, have a good time while you can get things done.

    Bring ur crew/yourself and join Bundaberg today, we are growing rapidly and need new recruits to bring their talents, taming, breeding, grinding, building and explorers to get crew and gold etc. pm for extra info if needed.

    We are also willing to let other company's build up on our island.

    submitted by /u/Mitch265
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment