• Breaking News

    Tuesday, November 12, 2019

    Atlas Kraken’s Grasp PVP [NA] Server Wipe?

    Atlas Kraken’s Grasp PVP [NA] Server Wipe?


    Kraken’s Grasp PVP [NA] Server Wipe?

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 02:57 PM PST

    People within my grid keep mentioning a server wipe that is supposedly happening, just looking to confirm or deny this if possible?

    submitted by /u/YungEmuChump
    [link] [comments]

    Cannot connect to official servers anymore

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 01:07 AM PST

    Hi,

    I got a question - I know I'm not the only having this issue, but I already tried so many things - so I'm looking for new ideas..

    I cannot to connect to the official servers anymore although I am able to join unofficial servers. In most cases I simply get a connection timeout, but that error is not consistent. Sometimes I just don't get an error and am stuck in the loadingscreen forever, sometimes I get a host timeout, sometimes the game just crashes.

    I tried a lot of different things that are suggested all over the internet, unfortunately none of them worked:

    - checked file integrity
    - joined singleplayer, disconnected, joined multiplayer
    - joined via steam instead of atlas
    - just waited after the timeout message occured (because so the internet - it will connect anyway)
    - removed and readded to favorites, then join
    - removed the last server file in steam files
    - tried direct connect to the last server file ip address

    thanks for any suggestions..

    cheers

    submitted by /u/asdf_asdf3
    [link] [comments]

    We have some SJW devs. Smh ban on the forums for literally nothing.

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 06:15 PM PST

    No cussing or swearing. Just calling out voodoo for being lazy as hell. My buddy lost his character and we get the usual copy and paste "oh well"

    How does that guy still have a job? Lol I gotta hand it to these guys though. These developers are able to make a lot of money with very very little effort. It is pretty sad really. They come up with a good idea that everyone loves but then do sub par work and make everyone mad but hey "we love the game right?" So we put up with it.

    This is pretty shameful stuff when you have numerous amounts of proof that they aren't doing their job. Even the community managers are very sub par.

    Take Ced with ark for instance. Before when jat was the CM he rarely ever got on there and it was pathetic. Ced is now on there at least once a day and always talking to and replying to people.

    Jat comes over to grapeshot with Dollie and now they don't say shot and just get butt hurt when people don't like the fact they they are doing very sub par work.

    Really want to love this game which I do but when you have a 💩 company that is as unethical as this one it is very hard to love the game that you love.

    submitted by /u/officialwipe
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment