• Breaking News

    Tuesday, November 12, 2019

    ATLAS [POG Clip] Innocent Smart Honey Eater

    ATLAS [POG Clip] Innocent Smart Honey Eater


    [POG Clip] Innocent Smart Honey Eater

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 05:56 AM PST

    PVE - NA : Online Store Launches

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 10:20 AM PST

    PVE - NA : Online Store Launches

    Ok ... so it's kind of corny but I had fun building it over the last 3 days during my lunch break. I have no inventory so obviously the pages are empty.

    The goal is to become the "Amazon" of Atlas. I got tired of seeing every single company create their own discord for shoppers. I wanted to be able to at least somewhat compare prices of inventory and see everything in one place.

    Let me know what you think

    Atlazon

    https://preview.redd.it/jqgyo0x93by31.png?width=319&format=png&auto=webp&s=6a7fad802bd09d3611d8ef5208cdedc65c8ac1fe

    submitted by /u/clayton2318
    [link] [comments]

    Mortar Tower , I'd like you to meet Galleon

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 10:21 PM PST

    Anyone looking to live on our island?

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 12:17 PM PST

    On NA PvP (Kraken's Grasp) our company owns an island and we are looking for friendly companies to come live on it and setup. We will help defend if necessary and are willing to trade for materials. We will not blue tag alliance until you have stayed on the isle long enough to be trusted. Pm for details if interested.

    submitted by /u/Sterflex
    [link] [comments]

    Atlas NA PvP Season 2: Bruteforce & Allies raid Happy Games

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 11:17 AM PST

    Crew control (at the helm) xbox

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 11:07 PM PST

    I can't seem to find which button to push to order my crew to man the cannons. I want to be able to use 6 npcs for 12 cannons like I've see videos about, but in the videos, which are displaying PC they say push right shift to order them to man cannons.

    So how do I do that on xbox? Which button (or combination) on the controller corresponds to right shift?

    Edit.

    I don't need to know about the most basic things I got that all figured out, I just want to know what buttons on the xbox controller that does the same thing as right shift key on PC does when you are at the helm

    submitted by /u/Zebraprickar
    [link] [comments]

    I keep getting unable to query server info for invite

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 03:20 PM PST

    So I've been playing official on Krakens Grasp and I keep getting this "unable to query server info for invite" thing that's been going on for almost 2 days now. There will be some times where it will let me in but most of the time it won't. This just started after the most recent maintenance but I have no update, I've verified files, uninstalled the game, did that Winstock reset stuff, and gotten the IP from the internet. Also I can join other servers just not that certain server. If there is anyone that knows how to fix this please tell me because this is getting really annoying.

    submitted by /u/Jackotimberjim
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment