• Breaking News

    Friday, November 15, 2019

    Atlas Ship level cap

    Atlas Ship level cap


    Ship level cap

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 03:03 PM PST

    I'm on a private session and I'm using admin command and I discovered everything and stuff with commands but my sloop is still at level 47 how do I increase? It will not let me progress with admin command

    ps I'm new I just seeing different things and I've just been admin some of my ship

    submitted by /u/-Mr-Draco-
    [link] [comments]

    604 discoveries but no Veteran Explorer Skill

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 05:30 AM PST

    What am I doing wrong? I have 604 Discoveries (as my XP bar shows with a level cap of 66) and I don't have the Veteran explorer skill for 250% Encumbered speed boost.

    submitted by /u/cmir93
    [link] [comments]

    Sail Design Mega Thread

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 11:04 AM PST

    We love custom sails!

    Share some of your favorite sail designs here!

    submitted by /u/CitizenCOG
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment