• Breaking News

    Monday, November 25, 2019

    ATLAS So i spawn on home region and it puts me here is there a way to fix this am stuck

    ATLAS So i spawn on home region and it puts me here is there a way to fix this am stuck


    So i spawn on home region and it puts me here is there a way to fix this am stuck

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 09:01 AM PST

    [SDC] D&T Finally gets their naval combat and runs away

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 01:34 AM PST

    [D&T] Fights notorious hackers and aimbotters

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 02:34 AM PST

    Looking for places were I could advertise/sell built ships?

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 10:23 AM PST

    Are there any atlas trading discords or suggested places I can go to try and sell ships I make? This is for PVE.

    submitted by /u/LordWolfs
    [link] [comments]

    Blood Brothers Glitching // EU PVP (BB using a glitch in the free port)

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 10:52 PM PST

    how to make a D&T sandwich

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 04:33 AM PST

    NA looking for team

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 09:27 PM PST

    experiences lvl. 40 player just needing a cool company to hang out with.

    submitted by /u/PureVizyy
    [link] [comments]

    Medkit “the treatment failed”

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 07:13 PM PST

    Currently on console I can't heal myself with the medkit, I've been able to do it before but 99.99% of the times I try to self heal it just fails

    Any fix?

    submitted by /u/Eggtiction
    [link] [comments]

    Bugged treasure? Cant complain.

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 02:49 PM PST

    So, I got the treasure master quest done, the treasure I got during that dive was a cosmetic. Now every time I die I spawn with that cosmetic. Its starting to fill up my storage. How can I stop this? Or am I doomed to throwing out cosmetics forever? Lmao. Also, I havent gotten the actual perk for completing the quest yet.

    submitted by /u/JustToBeFair
    [link] [comments]

    Do ships sink if you do not use them even if anchored?[PVE]

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 01:21 PM PST

    So I logged in today to see my ship id number was unclaimed and the ship was gone. It doesn't say it was sunk but someone is claiming that if you don't occasionally un-anchor them they can sink is that possible? Do ships sink even though they are anchored in pve if they aren't used?\

    I hadn't used it in a few weeks but was on it all the time for the smithy. It was there yesterday and gone today with no ship wreck or anything just disappeared.

    submitted by /u/LordWolfs
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment