• Breaking News

    Friday, November 8, 2019

    ATLAS Wanna know how i got these scars (tried to make the joker in atlas)

    ATLAS Wanna know how i got these scars (tried to make the joker in atlas)


    Wanna know how i got these scars (tried to make the joker in atlas)

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 05:16 PM PST

    What does a mineral oil node look like?

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 07:36 AM PST

    I'm just wondering if anyone can describe it (Or better yet has a picture) I know what a crude oil node looks like, a rock with oil in it. Is a mineral oil node the same?

    Thanks for your time.

    submitted by /u/CiaoFunHiYuk
    [link] [comments]

    Stuttering when you have an item in your hand?

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 09:46 PM PST

    Hey all, I made myself a spyglass and went to look through it and my game crashed. Ever since then whenever I have any item in my hand the screen stutters when I move. I take the item out of my hand and it works fine. I've restarted my PC and it still does it.

    Just wondering if anyone has had this issue and if so how you fixed it?

    Thanks for your time.

    submitted by /u/CiaoFunHiYuk
    [link] [comments]

    PvE claiming is trash!!! Can anyone explain it?

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 02:20 PM PST

    Can anyone explain how claiming In pve works? We have lost so much gold trying to claim islands. So we see an island open up, we sail like the wind. We put down a flag with lots of gold and somehow another crew that comes in after us gets the island. It's so frustrating!!

    submitted by /u/Jprevite33
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment