• Breaking News

    Friday, January 3, 2020

    Atlas Atlas reloading system belike in rl

    Atlas Atlas reloading system belike in rl


    Atlas reloading system belike in rl

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 06:35 AM PST

    Atlas completely freezes computer and restarts it. (Sometimes blue screens)

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 03:17 PM PST

    I am having an issue that whenever I try to start Atlas, it freezes and then restarts my computer.

    I have tried verifying files, fresh install (a couple of times), disabling my antivirus, using an exception for my antivirus, launching it through my radeon settings, through the actual file, ive made an exception for battleye.

    Nothing seems to be working at all. I am at a loss as to what to do from here. I have gotten blue screens too. Not using battleye isn't an option, my friends play on an official server. Any help would be utterly amazing. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Solilloquy
    [link] [comments]

    New to Atlas? Here is how to tame a pig! I hope this video will help! ��

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 12:37 AM PST

    Territory claims disappeared from map?

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 08:44 PM PST

    So the territory markers on the server I am on have disappeared from my map & not sure how to get them back? Crew says they still have theirs.

    submitted by /u/CptxGoober
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment