• Breaking News

    Wednesday, January 8, 2020

    Atlas Have an obnoxious NPC?? Learn from my mistake

    Atlas Have an obnoxious NPC?? Learn from my mistake


    Have an obnoxious NPC?? Learn from my mistake

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 01:44 AM PST

    The past few days of Atlas have been absolute torture. It's been a period of exploration in Gorgon's Gaze(PvE), and I've been having a blast. I found myself a nice abandoned level 34 NPC, which I was psyched about because I play solo, and this NPC was loaded with enough gold to keep it going for weeks. Finder's keepers. Not having to steer my ship myself is the best! Never going back! But soon I suspected I knew why the NPC had been abandoned, they would not stop waving and grunting every few seconds. Slowly this drove me crazy, almost to the point of abandoning my new crewmate. I fed her, I paid her, and nothing would shut her up. It was like a damn baby, I had no clue what she wanted. Multiple Google searches yielded no results, I was convinced I had a broken NPC. I sailed out to the middle of the ocean, the perfect place to dispose of this menace once and for all, and bring peace to my pirating career. One more Google search led me to a post on this subreddit from seven months ago, where someone had this exact problem. Apparently you need to keep enabling wandering for them to get the to cycle through different-or none- emotes. It freaking worked.

    TL:DR Enable wandering over and over to get Emoting NPCs to stop spamming emotes.

    submitted by /u/Perphectionist
    [link] [comments]

    Question about alliances.

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 10:35 AM PST

    Can an alliance member still damage your structures like they could in ark? For example can an ally just waltz into my base during combat phase and drop a barrel bomb next to my house and blow it up? If so is there no way to defend against this?

    submitted by /u/Zero-Fucks-Given
    [link] [comments]

    Hopefully someone finds this helpful. I know I was tired of not having the right colors when making sails and paintings. ❤️

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 01:49 AM PST

    Join my company and let’s raid the world.

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 09:49 PM PST

    One other player and I are looking for people to join our company to build ships and raid bases.

    submitted by /u/marchild88
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment