• Breaking News

    Tuesday, January 7, 2020

    Atlas To all experienced Atlas players

    Atlas To all experienced Atlas players


    To all experienced Atlas players

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 11:19 AM PST

    Fairly new Atlas player here with two other buddies and we've pumped around 15 hours of playing time. we have a stone base set up on an island and just finished building a Brig. We're reaching out to ask...what next? What should our next mission or goal be? Also we're looking to come to an Island and ally up with and island owner. We would be more than happy to help defend during wars, pay tax and etc. all we ask is that we have a safe place to park our ship and build a home base. Any other tips or tricks would help us greatly. Thank you!

    submitted by /u/AnonymousSuomynona3
    [link] [comments]

    Ship wheel not counting

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 08:58 AM PST

    I have a coop xbox word with my mate and our schooner glitched out so we admin spawned a new one and I destroyed the ship wheel to move it

    I've replaced the wheel but it won't work and the ship icon has a "W" crossed out which I assume means no wheel

    How do I fix plz n thx

    submitted by /u/TrajicSolitude
    [link] [comments]

    3 man Group looking to rent

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 08:32 AM PST

    I am looking for a place to move. we are fairly active right now play about 3-5 hours a night and are willing to pay a fair tax. I would like the space to be in the upper right of the map as we are currently near M2 and I don't want to stray too far from that. let me know if you have an island that you need a renter on. PVP NA Kraken I would like to move tonight

    submitted by /u/acemac
    [link] [comments]

    Help?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 02:51 AM PST

    I know it's probably not the right place considering it's pc but I can't find anything. I'm on xbox and I got my galleon stuck in a corner of the water and the water is too shallow to move. Do I have to make a new one or will it go backwards?

    submitted by /u/XxAcidTripxX
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for people

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 10:59 AM PST

    Im playing at EU PVP official G8 and im alone in the world. Im looking for a crew to wander the ocean with and discover its secrets.

    submitted by /u/Carlosdelsol
    [link] [comments]

    SDC - Slick Daddy Club : Being the Best

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 07:51 AM PST

    Trying to buy an island

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 07:15 AM PST

    Looking for an island na pve. Seeing what's out there.

    submitted by /u/hanman94
    [link] [comments]

    Lets go on a treasure hunt!!

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 04:14 AM PST

    Looking for a PvP Company to join (PC)

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 01:12 AM PST

    We are pretty new to the game and are looking for a PvP company to play with. Let me know if there are any open spots

    submitted by /u/fryedaddy97
    [link] [comments]

    Looking For Company (XBOX NA PVP)

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 10:22 PM PST

    Me and my two friends are looking for a company we're all heavy grinders but there are some days we can't be on all the time cause of Work & School would love to join a company preferably north but any ones will do ! :)

    Gt - Keegan2123/Keegan#2434

    Gt- lonestarjon / J.Webb99#4191

    submitted by /u/keegan2123
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment