• Breaking News

    Wednesday, January 1, 2020

    Atlas What Is the Flying ship on the mail picture of Atlas?

    Atlas What Is the Flying ship on the mail picture of Atlas?


    What Is the Flying ship on the mail picture of Atlas?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 05:30 AM PST

    Falling asleep

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 08:43 AM PST

    What can you do to prevent falling asleep when snakes attack you

    submitted by /u/Mr_Middi
    [link] [comments]

    Weird question but I can't see severed heads in my inventory?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 08:10 AM PST

    They appear when I auto transfer everything to another storage container but are not visible in my inventory am I missing something?

    submitted by /u/Flash_Kannon
    [link] [comments]

    Building a little home... How do I place a door? Lol

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 07:25 AM PST

    Long time players looking to return NA PVP

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 10:40 AM PST

    Hey y'all. Me and a few buddies have decided to return to atlas (300+hrs). We have found it difficult to start over since everything is claimed. Anyone out there that wants to let 4 players join their clan? Or if you have renter islands we don't mind paying a tax!

    We love building and exploring. New to the PVP aspect so let us help you conquer!

    We all have discord as well.

    submitted by /u/nerfed_7
    [link] [comments]

    Others can tame but I can't?

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 05:50 PM PST

    So since i have started playing i have not been able to find the "Sweet Spot" for taming a Giraffe. Everyone else that i play with has no problem taming them and plenty other people tell me they never have a issue.

    As you can see in the video My buddy that doesn't have an issue with finding the spot to feed the animal. Once he finds it he tells me so i can get in the same spot and see what i see. Well what do you know! dude just beats me to death all the time.

    Does anyone else have this problem? Is it just bad luck and i have a cursed account?

    https://reddit.com/link/eicbbb/video/fxwd4ocfq2841/player

    submitted by /u/iamNotown
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment