• Breaking News

    Monday, April 27, 2020

    Atlas Beautiful Sunset on a players Shipwreck

    Atlas Beautiful Sunset on a players Shipwreck


    Beautiful Sunset on a players Shipwreck

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 03:49 PM PDT

    Question about server wipe

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 09:17 AM PDT

    Im a huge fan of survival, never tried MMORPG survival tho. But I hate that all survival games that I know of always do periodic server wipe. Do they do that to this game also? (I think server wipe is a must for survival kinda game?)

    I like to have my character's progression going and never wanna start over from the beginning.

    submitted by /u/dende2019
    [link] [comments]

    Is this game worth getting?

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 12:35 AM PDT

    Almost bought this at launch but noticed it had a lot of issues so backed off for a bit and not really followed much. Looking at getting this game as I really liked ark, only thing I didn't like was the offline raiding.

    submitted by /u/Adamh1122
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment