• Breaking News

    Tuesday, April 28, 2020

    ATLAS The Hive Atlas Cluster 5x5 Xbox One + Steam Crossplay

    ATLAS The Hive Atlas Cluster 5x5 Xbox One + Steam Crossplay


    The Hive Atlas Cluster 5x5 Xbox One + Steam Crossplay

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 02:41 PM PDT

    looking for ally company or New Members. Krakens Grasp PVP NA

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 10:01 PM PDT

    Me and my small tribe moved over from Ark 3 weeks ago and have been playing this non stop, having a ton of fun. We trade and we raid come join us sea brothers

    submitted by /u/ReasonableCoffee7
    [link] [comments]

    Can I make my own custom maps for single player?

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 07:16 PM PDT

    I tried searching for answers but I'm not finding anything solid.

    I want to basically create smaller experience for myself in single player, where I can still collect all power stones and unlock the center maw but without such a massive world to have to sail through by myself. But I've seen conflicting, maybe outdated, things saying that it doesn't work for single player.

    So, before I attempt to learn how to use the Atlas Map Editor, I'd like to know if this is something that I could do for myself in single player, and if it is possible, any idea how difficult it is?

    submitted by /u/reap3rx
    [link] [comments]

    How can i upgrade my decks, planks without building a new ship? It says no snap point when i try to replace the deck

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 06:26 PM PDT

    Dead?

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 05:16 PM PDT

    I am looking into getting the game on xbox but was unsure if it was active.

    submitted by /u/jewishgxd
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment