• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 5, 2020

    Atlas Hello all starting a company would like some recruits on Xbox

    Atlas Hello all starting a company would like some recruits on Xbox


    Hello all starting a company would like some recruits on Xbox

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 07:41 AM PDT

    Hey all I was recently removed from my company over a dispute over how to spilt the stuff me and my companions got the leader disagreed and took a higher cut sadly and removed me so I wouldn't be able to get my gear from my small base but I live in k8 and was hoping for some help in starting anew if interested please private message me all people welcome have a wonderful day ( if there any mistakes in my typing I apologize im in a bit of a rush )

    submitted by /u/man-of-wisdome-
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment