• Breaking News

    Friday, April 17, 2020

    ATLAS Treasure Hunting Path Calculator

    ATLAS Treasure Hunting Path Calculator


    Treasure Hunting Path Calculator

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 09:32 AM PDT

    The N12 Air Carrier ( Featuring Loes and Larry )

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 01:07 PM PDT

    Made a speed build video of what will become my main base on PvE Official, it's also my first base speed build video so any feedback would be cool.

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 09:47 AM PDT

    Are there NPC pirate enemies?

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 07:13 PM PDT

    New player and I'm fiddling around in single player to get my bearings. Just curious what enemy types I will come across? Are there emery pirates?

    submitted by /u/OldDemon
    [link] [comments]

    Single Player Blackwood to Online

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 02:40 AM PDT

    Now that the treasure map issue with blackwood is fixed has anyone had any experience uploading their single player blackwood map to an online server. I am using GTX gaming.

    I have a friends server we want uploaded, don't want to lose their animals or have a fresh start.

    submitted by /u/Arthock
    [link] [comments]

    I can’t find money.

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 01:10 AM PDT

    How do I make any money to hire crews? Is there a way to sell things? I can't pilot a ship alone!

    submitted by /u/OldDemon
    [link] [comments]

    New player. Very confused.

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 02:10 PM PDT

    I'm playing on Xbox one. I'm completely new and very confused. The tutorials are somewhat helpful but I'm still struggling. How does one obtain new weapons and clothes? How does one acquire a ship? I've been leveling up and selecting skills but I still have no idea.

    submitted by /u/OldDemon
    [link] [comments]

    Bull taming - what am I doing wrong? (XboxOne)

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 05:28 PM PDT

    So I've trapped bull inside taming pen, speared him through the window walls & doorway so health is low enough to bola, bola'd him, crawled up to his head with reeds in last item slot - but I don't get any option to feed, it just keeps saying 'hold Y to remove bola'. I'm taming level 2, Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/ArmitageShanks69
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment