• Breaking News

    Friday, April 17, 2020

    Atlas I need a server

    Atlas I need a server


    I need a server

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 10:53 AM PDT

    Does anyone know of a good pve boosted server?

    submitted by /u/Jhaynz05
    [link] [comments]

    Trouble joining friend

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 05:32 PM PDT

    Hi everyone!

    I'm new to PC Atlas (before i played on xbox) and I'm trying to join a friend's non-dedicated game. We have the same mods (custom item stacks, death recovery, Supreme Ship+, and Regenerating Ships) and every time i try to join, it says connection to host is timed out. But with that being said, we did the same thing on xbox (non dedicated session) and I never had problems joining. Someone know a fix?

    submitted by /u/khakiisrl
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment