• Breaking News

    Saturday, June 20, 2020

    ATLAS Grapeshot -- if you're doing a Hail Mary update to bring players back, please get rid of the unnecessary grind that is Powerstones and Discovery Points

    ATLAS Grapeshot -- if you're doing a Hail Mary update to bring players back, please get rid of the unnecessary grind that is Powerstones and Discovery Points


    Grapeshot -- if you're doing a Hail Mary update to bring players back, please get rid of the unnecessary grind that is Powerstones and Discovery Points

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 11:13 PM PDT

    Seriously. I will come back and play another season of this game with whatever new content you introduce. I have put 1000+ hours into this game. Bugs aside, it was an awesome experience and I made a ton of fun memories playing your game.

    That said, I really don't want to come back and find myself in the horrible rat race of doing the Powerstone islands and discovery point grind again. They're just not fun, and they detract from exciting gameplay moments. The last thing I want to do following a massive content update is feel obliged to be online 24/7 to hit all of the Powerstones when my group does them. It doesn't help that you get locked out of future content/perks if you don't have the pre-requisites for Kraken/Hard Kraken, and so on.

    If the Powerstones themselves were fun to do then it might be okay, but they're frankly not. The caves are buggy and laggy, and most groups only get the keys once or twice per wipe. They're not great game design, especially given how mandatory they feel. I've done it three times before, and I am really not excited to come back and do it again.

    submitted by /u/Ohh_Yeah
    [link] [comments]

    Moar cool shit

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 03:33 AM PDT

    Exploring before they ruin the game harder than the loser Chinese mouth breathing virgins. Tons of sick shit!!!!!!!

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 03:31 AM PDT

    So most people here will know of the wipes and upcoming game changes. Here is some of my thoughts on what has happened and also what I think we can expect. Also I found they may of vaguely mentioned this in August 2019...

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 04:26 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment