• Breaking News

    Monday, June 22, 2020

    ATLAS So before we got told everything's getting wiped I build a new transport Galleon, I based it on the Maersk container carriers, unfortunately I couldn't get the colour scheme I wanted so went with my usual. Happy with the result even if I wont get to use it now haha

    ATLAS So before we got told everything's getting wiped I build a new transport Galleon, I based it on the Maersk container carriers, unfortunately I couldn't get the colour scheme I wanted so went with my usual. Happy with the result even if I wont get to use it now haha


    So before we got told everything's getting wiped I build a new transport Galleon, I based it on the Maersk container carriers, unfortunately I couldn't get the colour scheme I wanted so went with my usual. Happy with the result even if I wont get to use it now haha

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 11:03 AM PDT

    Oh your tames fell through your boat again?

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 12:55 PM PDT

    Dragging me Back in

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 01:20 PM PDT

    Ships going down ... What's the first thing you save? ... The Cat! #marooned

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 07:59 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment