• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 22, 2020

    ATLAS Loving the game so far, but hate the grind.

    ATLAS Loving the game so far, but hate the grind.


    Loving the game so far, but hate the grind.

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 11:50 AM PDT

    I play on console and just got it yesterday. Holy fuck, it is so much better than ARK. The skills are pretty well done, the crafting is easy, and taming is calming because of all the peaceful tames. The grind is boring, but I can adjust some stats and settings for that. I went to creative to check out the ships early, and holy fuck are they smooth. I'm loving the game so far, it's awesome!

    I'll never touch multiplayer though, especially if the community is anything like Ark's. Maybe some tips for making better ships would help? I want a good balance between form and function.

    submitted by /u/hecker421
    [link] [comments]

    Anybody taking in Settlers?

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 04:26 AM PDT

    I recently just left the mega life to help some buddies learn the game. We're in search of a good Island with a decent harbor. I am an experienced PVP'er and without a doubt defend your land. These guys just wanna enjoy the game and are easy going.

    Currently in lawless Rolls eyes and clenching my cheeks. Any help would be much appreciated.

    submitted by /u/kcbrewer91
    [link] [comments]

    Friendly neighbor helps tame a giraffe

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 11:05 AM PDT

    Galaxy J3 Luna Pro?

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 07:53 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment