• Breaking News

    Tuesday, October 6, 2020

    ATLAS Hear me out.

    ATLAS Hear me out.


    Hear me out.

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 12:13 AM PDT

    People can meme, people can joke, people can do whatever. Say what you want past this post. Yet, in your head....you know the truths - I am not here to argue that.

    The fact that this happened to a large company, the largest action towards a company in Atlas' short history...is horse shit. You guys are losing a large chunk of the playerbase. Some of you want that, fine. Some people enjoy the game and hate to see it happen. I have messages from plenty of people (yes even SDC and DT) who are shocked about it. The fact this can happen to any of you at any time should be a fucking fear for how you spend your time.

    I know SDC did not get acknowledgement on their requests - nor did One Gin, Kings Hand, Undez. I cannot speak for the others. I do know Undez and SDC got signs of warning on their island, but thats it. Whatever. I memed it too and now I get to be the ass end of the memes, fine. If someone can find something we actually did wrong, I would own it 100%.

    If you know the history of Snail Games - you understand the theory we have. That we simply pushed BB's shit in this morning and they said we would be dev wiped today. We were like 'okay'. Coincidences are not something I buy.

    https://survivetheark.com/index.php?/articles.html/update-on-conquest-servers-r942/

    https://www.polygon.com/2019/3/5/18238599/atlas-ark-survival-evolved-early-access-pvp

    https://www.reddit.com/r/playark/comments/8hp94b/regarding_the_tea_controversy_and_accountability/

    https://medium.com/@kirivesocroftrogtambar/how-chinese-1-kids-are-ruining-ark-survival-evolved-12aaab6588a1

    And we know about Atlas s1. Still here.

    I am in fact done with the game. A proper response (as we are only suspended but who knows for how long) may sway me back and my team - otherwise we are done. It won't just be us.

    The part I want you to hear me on are these questions:

    1. Do you really want no one to fight?
    2. Do you really want to continue to invest in a game where the dogshit developers not only continually drop the ball, but they also can snap a fingre and make you disappear. (Seems this happened to several companies - regardless of their past, it was unfair and unwarranted punishment. I have said this on stream many times, even if I memed it as the kids say).
    3. We have put up with how bad the game is, how little we are listened to, then you add the lack of support and lack of rule definition - what are we doing?
    4. Hasn't it been fun making fun of me, doxxing my family, abusing me and watching me take it like a champ? You don't have to like me, but its competition. Is that not what you want in a game like this?
    5. Can you think through this, put it beside you and at least accept why this is bad for the game?

    We don't have to politic it, I don't even want a response. I just want you to think. You have fought us. Seen us do the same pro moves and same fails that you yourselves have done. The fact that seemingly a Snail Games money bags can do something like this - should make you feel off, unconfident and sick. Add that to whatever happened to the other guys - likely on mass reporting and no research...I mean how many of YOUR legit friends have been banned and quit over it? Without the people, the game is nothing. You know - no matter of the trolling that will come after this post - that this is not and was not right.

    It has been great fighting all of you, talking shit to all of you, dumpstering on some of the bads and pvping with some of the lads (poetry). It has been a strange, broken but yet satisfying period of my life. I have a great community from it. Extremely international and very fun to play with. So I can take that away. I hope you guys end with similar experiences.

    I am not lobbying to get people to quit. I just want people to chew on this. Meme it in salt. Meme it in the next game. Zero fucks. Just please find the truth somewhere in your brain parts guys. That is all I ask.

    Take care, I wish the best of luck to all of you. And Fe7on I hope you finally get that tricycle and can make it to the front of the driveway.

    Later nerds <3

    submitted by /u/drewlbucket
    [link] [comments]

    Pepelaugh

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 04:17 PM PDT

    Black Butterfly $$$ getting companies dev wiped in game.

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 10:32 PM PDT

    Atlas News from the AIB (Atlas Intel Bureau)

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 12:12 PM PDT

    Hello Atlas! my name is Dai-Roku I am part of the AIB Reports an Analyst section. Since the AIA has been inactive we are going to do our best to remain active. once we have the following data from AIA we will surely pass it on to you.

    so lets get into our first news piece of the day as we will be posting weekly as we are still trying to sift through old articles and more data. we are also looking for a cartographer to help with the proper mapping of alliances and territories. please send a message to apply.

    Black hole has been banned for its use in glitches and exploits through the games, Our Director issued out a statement regarding the massive ban. "this is a message to all large companies and alliances who exploit the game that is for fun for all player bases. since the ban we have dispatched a large number of players to examine large alliances and companies; with in the past 12 hours we have identified 8 companies that are exploiting mostly all larger companies, we have the proof, pictures , video, and mountain of evidence and we are discussing on what further action we should be taking. we do not wish to submit proof to wildcard but our job is to provide balance to the game, companies who hold multiple amounts of land consist mostly of the ones who are using the exploit and we are wishing for them to reduce their land usage. to 1 to 2 island per company." we asked wildcards take and no response on increasing map size or reducing island holdings.

    Black holes islands are becoming free, and freeing up 6 to 7 islands including lawless holds. But new players will no longer have to fear harassment anymore. Many companies are planning to take the opening islands to gain dominance over atlas. Our director of international relations issued a statement "many companies from all over the world our planning to start a war to gain superiority they are planning to leave the lawless and push back. China who has been a superior force will be attempting to make a return by pushing more numbers then ever before. we are looking to keep the peace in lawless from companies that already own islands and let the inhabitants build without disruption."

    the company Red Hawk is possiably making a return. they are most notiable to handling the southern advance of the Chinese and Black hole in the last season but due to infighting and raiding from trolling companies they quickly fell. We hope that their mission statment remains true and most likely remain an ally to all..

    we will continue the on going banning, news and more so stay tuned.. for AIB news

    submitted by /u/Atlasintelbureau
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment