• Breaking News

    Tuesday, November 24, 2020

    ATLAS Just downloaded this game

    ATLAS Just downloaded this game


    Just downloaded this game

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 09:17 AM PST

    I just downloaded this game because it was on sale, i saw some reviews about a year ago saying it was kinda buggy. What is less laggy/more fun to play, pvp or pve and if so on official or unofficial

    submitted by /u/xxxdnuts
    [link] [comments]

    Had a sloop sunk in an interesting way

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 09:32 PM PST

    So I logged on today, and my sloop was sunk which is whatever and all. I'm confused though, because it only showed that the boat was destroyed and the bed was destroyed but no other structure. I went down to investigate the wreckage, and every plank had 1044/4200 damage. Is this the result of fire? I'm very confused.

    submitted by /u/wcbarrows
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment