• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 27, 2020

    ATLAS Looking for people to play with

    ATLAS Looking for people to play with


    Looking for people to play with

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 06:20 PM PST

    My discord is Explorespace#4505 I play on Xbox

    submitted by /u/everynameistaken43
    [link] [comments]

    Whales Solitude is almost unplayable because of overcrowding, and especially the lag.

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 05:20 PM PST

    I uninstalled Atlas shortly after they did the PVE server merger into 1, and I really tried to get used to the constant lag, unresponsiveness and overcrowding, but couldn't handle it. I reinstalled yesterday and thought I'd give it a shot, only to discover that it really hasn't changed much at all...2 out of 3 grids I sail to are so laggy and glitchy that it sucks the joy out of the game for me, and every time I ask about it in the grid chat, everyone basically agrees.

    Are the developers just trying to do away with PVE servers altogether? Surely they know about the gameplay conditions on that server...I have to reason that they either don't care, or are unable to resolve the problems. I wonder if there are any private servers that don't have 10x rates on everything or whatever, because I like the rates of the official servers, I want a survival challenge and I want some grind.

    submitted by /u/Chris9183
    [link] [comments]

    Atlas EU PVP | Moving into AMs Main Grid H1 [TTL]

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 01:05 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment