• Breaking News

    Friday, January 29, 2021

    ATLAS Good ways to level up now?

    ATLAS Good ways to level up now?


    Good ways to level up now?

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 08:44 PM PST

    Last I played the farmhouses were just starting to come out.

    I've been back for a few days now (official pvp as always) and have been skimming through patch notes.

    Seems a lot of things have changed, been removed, or nerfed.

    So what's some good ways of grinding xp? Is it still maps? I personally am over maps after doing them every season. So would like to hear other methods but if maps is the only or best way I guess I'll have to suck it up and get to grinding.

    submitted by /u/TeknicallyChallenged
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for people for a pvp group

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 01:08 AM PST

    Looking for people for official pvp, I have 2 people with me and alliances with some other crews but still need more people to make any real progress my discord is inflated sanic #7237 if interested

    submitted by /u/Honest_Ad_8250
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment