• Breaking News

    Friday, February 26, 2021

    ATLAS Discussion on peace phase and combat phase - Official PvP

    ATLAS Discussion on peace phase and combat phase - Official PvP


    Discussion on peace phase and combat phase - Official PvP

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 10:56 AM PST

    So, I have been enjoying setting up freeport cities and I have spent all my time in lawless....

    Just this past week I landed on a regular island and started chilling with some people but to the point:

    And also I am completely new to the game, about 2 months experience

    So are the peace and war phase even necessary?

    From what I gather it's to help ppl build and be safe and then the combat to fight?

    Does that not defeat the whole purpose though?

    I think it was intended to innocently create a balance without affecting the game play too much but what I just saw was basically that all people do is try to time the phases in a dirty way or an owner can wait until other ppl can't fight and then have free reign on the island.......

    Just the playing the phases and all that makes me want to stay out of ALL islands that have the phases......

    Why would I want to play PvP when only the other team can fight and stuff and use artillery and steal kill and destroy and I cant....especially when most of your ppl are not going to have any sense of a code of honor and will only play it unfair or dirty....

    Am I missing something because that's EXACTLY what it looks like, one group coming in after the other who wipes the island and then only plays pvp when they're the only ones who can play pvp

    LOL

    submitted by /u/RoyalFlushRL
    [link] [comments]

    Atlas Crashing Help?

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 01:06 AM PST

    I play on Xbox One (yeah yeah, ik. But I'm in Korea for a year so swallow a load of "seafoam")

    Everytime I try to load Atlas on a non-dedicated server, on my Blackwood map, the game crashes. It tries to load "PrimalGameData_BP" and promptly crashes as soon as it starts trying to load "Blackwood". When it crashes it sounds like some DJ broke a button and spaced out his launchpad. The only fix I've found is factory resetting my Xbox, in which I lose everything. The only correlation I've been able to draw is everytime Ark needs an update, the game no longer works. This most recent stretch of it working (the 4th time) I had a fully manned Brigantine, 2 farms, a bank, and a fuck ton of tames. I LOVE this game but I'm gettin real fuckin tired of this tbh. Does anybody have some advice, beyond "buy another PC bro."

    submitted by /u/SirDraconus
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment