• Breaking News

    Friday, February 19, 2021

    ATLAS Question about island wipe

    ATLAS Question about island wipe


    Question about island wipe

    Posted: 19 Feb 2021 10:41 AM PST

    What happens during island wipes? On an owned island that's getting wiped today. If my ship is anchored is it OK? What about inside an armored dock? Does the dock just disappear?

    What happens if I'm standing on the island during the wipe?

    My plan is to demo what I can so I have half the stuff to start again... just not real familiar with how it works. Any helps is appreciated

    submitted by /u/RiftedEnergy
    [link] [comments]

    Do you need help in Official?

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 04:21 PM PST

    Hello Sailors,

    We are recruiting new members and also providing safe heaven for new players and small companies. This is the second round of recruiting attempt or offer to help one another that me make of this kind.

    Our original post yielded great results, but we still have plenty of space.

    If you are interested on joining our Company or just looking to build near a company that can protect you, PM for more details. Trust me, I feel the pain official has caused many small companies.

    Once we connect, we will let you know which grid to jump to

    1st rule to follow: Do not attack your neighbors

    Official servers (NA)

    submitted by /u/FieldHood
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment