• Breaking News

    Monday, March 29, 2021

    ATLAS How to even play the game on official ?

    ATLAS How to even play the game on official ?


    How to even play the game on official ?

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 08:31 AM PDT

    I played the game on release and recently I wanted to try and come back on it. But little problem I have, how are you even supposed to do anything when every Island is already 100% claimed ? I have a group of 3 friends and we cannot even settle anywhere because there's not a single island we could settle

    Is there a wipe planned soon or are we doomed not to be able to have any fun ?

    Edit : we play in EU and wpuld prefer PvE

    submitted by /u/Laciel57
    [link] [comments]

    (Xbox) so I was wondering if when they wipe server or whatever they be doing in the seasons do character levels reset ?

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 10:07 AM PDT

    GUIDES FOR DEV KIT

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 07:54 AM PDT

    Is there any good guides i can follow to learn to Make mods ? If possible with the updated DEV kit version (idk if the changes are significant)

    submitted by /u/antrosio
    [link] [comments]

    I love this game but where is it going?

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 09:19 PM PDT

    I first started this game when it came out and despite it being god awful on release it was so much fun having 1000's of people play for the first time me and a few friends built a sloop and headed for the sea we ended up on and island that had 1 base on it and we played all day and ended up raiding the guys base and claiming this lawless island for ourselves essentially we allied with some people who later came to the island and it was like our own little island with defensive towers and a bay for all our boats it was so much fun and I made some amazing memories.

    but now when I play the official servers have like 1-10 people in random grids which is barely any theres random npc's on turrets in trees that just 1 shot you and unofficial servers dont display player count I cam never find a decent pvp server.

    I play non dedicated currently with some friends and its fun so far but where is this game going in the future I feel like they could just pull the plug and shut the servers down at any minute with how low the pop is and has been for a while which would be such a shame as the theme of the game and exploration I love want to know your guys thoughts on the current state of Atlas.

    -thank you

    submitted by /u/ConviusVII
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment