• Breaking News

    Friday, July 16, 2021

    ATLAS Anyone else have a bug with diving attachments?

    ATLAS Anyone else have a bug with diving attachments?


    Anyone else have a bug with diving attachments?

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 09:36 PM PDT

    So i was out doing some maps in my diving/exploration sloop"bear force one" (was supposed to be a bear carrier), well anyways I did 5 shipwrecks no problem, but the one time where there were 3 enemy ships (ai) I get the strangest bug. The bug wasn't noticeable until I got to the shipwreck where my character started to jerk back towards the ship, well no big deal right I'll just go in grab the chest and be on my way… wrong I couldn't open the chest or my inventory to take the diving suit off at all, I also couldn't exit the shipwreck due to the jerking which was aggravating, then looked above to see 3 ai ships murder my beloved "Bear Force One"

    I was angered by what happened… went to the surface after being able to open the chest to despawn the shipwreck to see my ship in its wrecked form… to then be eaten by a shark…

    P.s. I will be buying a new monitor soon…

    THE SEA GIVITH AND THE SEA TAKETH

    submitted by /u/CraxTheRipper
    [link] [comments]

    Unofficial Atlas

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 04:24 PM PDT

    I've decided to host a unofficial atlas server. I want to make it the best it can be. It will be fully admined and very good specs. But from a gameplay perspective what do you prefer? Any mods you think are a must have? Any ideas you think would make an amazing atlas server. Throw them at me

    submitted by /u/zestar2
    [link] [comments]

    Ships and crew question

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 05:00 AM PDT

    When you unclaimed a ship does the crew get unclaimed as well of they are on cannons and sails

    submitted by /u/lonewolf9131
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment